Answer
Urbie
Flash Shipping "Signature Only" Delivery

Is there a way to request that Flash Shipping NOT be sent "signature only" from Sephora?  My UPS delivery people vary, but today I had a delivery person not buzz my apartment, AND refuse to deliver my package because it was "signature only"- obviously, part of my complaint is with UPS, but if Sephora could ship it without that requirement, it would create much less of a headache...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
melissabt
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Sorry to hear this Urbie,

Type of delivery is based on the discretion of the UPS driver. We unfortunately do not have a way to override this or update it with UPS. I recommend reaching out to UPS for more information. So sorry for the inconvenience!

We are able to schedule a Will Call where you can pick up your package at a UPS facility. Please let me know if you would like me to help with this, thank you.

<3 Melissa
Urbie
(0) Hearts
Hi Melissa,
Every time I talk to UPS, they say that the delivery requirements are provided by sender and that they can't override or change it. In the past, I have had to call Sephora and ask them to update shipping information in order to get my package delivered, since having to go pick up a package from UPS means a 45 minute drive, long lines, and having to produce 3 forms of ID to get a package!

Frustrated because I just paid to get Flash Shipping as an "upgrade" in service and thus far am not impressed with the service.
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • miabt
    • Urbie