Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Exchange

Hi just recently receive my order from the Viv sale and I purchase a CC cream and unfortunately the shade is too dark for me will I be able to go to store and ask for an exchange for a different shade? Thanks so much! - Marie

Re: Exchange

Hi, Mariemgm!

I just responded to your thread over this topic here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Face/exchange/td-p/2762923

In the future, try to have one thread created per topic to prevent duplicates from populating the main page and possible creating confusion as to where users should respond. Having one thread will also help you keep track of responses easier so you're not having to jump from thread to thread to see who said what and where. 🙂

Re: Exchange

Thanks for jumping in here @lylysa

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

exchange

Hi just recently receive my order from the Viv sale and I purchase a CC cream and unfortunately the shade is too dark for me will I be able to go to store and ask for an exchange for a different shade? Thanks so much! - Marie

Re: exchange

Hi, Mariemgm!

Per the Sephora return and exchange policy:

2. Sephora.com Returns to Store Locations

Visit any free standing Sephora store to return an item purchased from Sephora.com within 60 days of purchase.

♦ Please bring your Order Summary and Return Form with you, as well as the credit card or PayPal account information you used to place your order.
♦ If you purchased with your JCPenney credit card, our free standing Sephora store will gladly offer a store credit or an exchange. Please return your item(s) to a Sephora inside JCPenney store in order to receive a full refund on your JCPenney card.

For the policy in full, check out:

http://www.sephora.com/returns-exchanges

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing