esmeee

Exchange without receipt or box? ....

Hi all,
On a recent trip to Massachusetts, my aunt gave me a 'Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation' in shade medium because she wasn't crazy about and had found another foundation she liked better. I accepted it since I'd been meaning to try it. I tried it and it was a smidge too dark for my complexion. I'm wondering if Sephora would allow an exchange for the same product but in a shade or two lighter. The foundation is practically new - a combined 4 uses between the both of us. She no longer had the receipt or box when she gave it to me. I really loveeeee the consistency and finish of the foundation but the shade is just wrong for me and I don't wanna shell out the $38 for a new product. I'm a VIB and loyal Sephora customer and have only ever exchanged one other item (a lipstick) and never returned anything.

Thanks in advance for answering!

melissabt

Re: Exchange without receipt or box? ....

(0) Hearts

Hi Esmeee,

I'm sorry to hear that the foundation shade did not work for you. You should be able to exchange the item at your local Sephora Store:smileyhappy: However, we suggest contacting the store directly for more information. It is up to the stores discretion to accept or deny a return. I hope that this information helps! Also, click here:http://bit.ly/16kTEQH for our store list. Thank you!

<3 Melissa
esmeee

Re: Exchange without receipt or box? ....

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much Melissa! 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • esmeee