cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Dior Rouge Brillant #SephoraSweeps on Twitter

Dior_Rouge_Brilliant_Sweeps_1.jpg

We already know you’re brilliant because you love Sephora. (Duh!) But that’s not what we’re here to talk about. Tell us how you get brilliant with your makeup and enter for a chance to win a prize package of twelve new, luxurious Dior Rouge Brillant Lipglosses.

To enter for a chance to win, make sure you follow @Sephora on Twitter. From April 8, 12pm PDT through April 9, 12pm PDT, tweet the following sentence and fill in the blank: “Hey @Sephora, my most brilliant beauty trick is ______ #SephoraSweeps”.

Don’t forget to include #SephoraSweeps in your tweet. All valid entries received within 24 hours from the start of our giveaway are eligible to win. The winner will be selected at random from the pool of correct entries. Watch your Twitter feed on April 8–April 9 to enter for a chance to win.

See rules below>

Anonymous Insider

Re: Dior Rouge Brillant #SephoraSweeps on Twitter

Hey @Sephora, my most brilliant beauty trick is embracing your natural beauty #SephoraSweeps

Scrubbing my lips with baking soda

Anonymous Insider

Hey @sephora my most brilliant beauty trick is shopping at sephora! #sephorasweeps

“Hey @Sephora, my most brilliant beauty trick is staying on top of current beauty trends, techniques, and products. #SephoraSweeps”.

hey @Sephora, my most brilliant beauty trick is to have fun while wearing make-up #SephoraSweeps

“Hey @Sephora, my most brilliant beauty trick is to be confident in your self and just work it like no one else. #SephoraSweeps”.

“Hey @Sephora, my most brilliant beauty trick is staying on top of current beauty trends, techniques, and products. #SephoraSweeps”

Anonymous Insider

Hey @sephora, my most brilliant beauty trick is always being confident by myself #SephoraSweeps

Anonymous Insider

Hey @Sephora, my most brilliant beauty trick is using lip liner under my lip stick to make it stay on all day #SephoraSweeps

Hey @Sephora, my most brilliant beauty trick is to use clear tape to perfect my winged eyeliner #SephoraSweeps

Hey @Sephora, my most brilliant beauty trick is to do my eye makeup before the rest of my face! #SephoraSweeps

Hi Everyone,

Please make sure that you Follow @Sephora on Twitter and follow the steps above in order to qualify for the contest! Posts on BeautyTalk will not be valid to enter into the contest. Thanks!

❤️ Melissa

Hey @Sephora, my beauty secret is to apply eyeliner before shadow to keep in place

Anonymous Insider

“Hey @Sephora, my most brilliant beauty trick is being myself #SephoraSweeps”.

Hey @ sephora my beauty trick is bb cream,

kajal,mascara and gloss.#sephora sweeps

Hey @Sephora, my most brilliant beauty trick is always applying moisturizer and foundation/concealer on my lips before putting on any, lip line, lipstick or lipgloss. #SephoraSweeps

Hey @Sephora, my most brilliant beauty trick is to reapply sunscreen every 3-4 hrs☀️😉
#SephoraSweeps

Hey @Sephora, my most brilliant beauty trick is having 8hrs of sleep everyday #Sephorasweeps

Anonymous Insider

Apply facial oil before moisturizing day or night #SephoraSweeps

"Hey @Sephora, my most brilliant beauty trick is using a moisturizing lip mask every night before bed," #SephoraSweeps

22 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Dior_Rouge_Brilliant_Sweeps_1.jpg
testing