Answer
Accepted Solution
Difference between being a Beauty Insider and a V.I.B?

Is there a difference between being a Beauty Insider and a V.I.B? My friend and I are both members, however I get way more offers and coupons that she does. My account says V.I.B. and I guess she's just a "beauty insider." If there is a difference, what is it?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
Answered
(0) Hearts

Thank you ladies! You are all correct :smileyhappy:

Hi kaileigh, the information you received is right, as a VIB you receive more offers, special promotions and items and coupons! You reach VIB status when you spend the $350 minimum required during a year. If you'd like to read more about the VIB program you can do so by clicking here. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Answers: 2
Answered
Oh yes just as the previous V.I.B stated, you have to earn this status and the rewards come in deluxe sizead samples, advanced notice of products and wonderful coupons a few times per year!!!! It's the best!
Answered
Anyone can sign up to be a Beauty Insider. To qualify for VIB status, you need to purchase $350 in a calendar year. VIBs get special treatment when it comes to the latest products. We get special discounts, offers, samples, and full-sized products! :smileyhappy:
Posted from Facebook
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation