Answer
kaileigh
Accepted Solution
Difference between being a Beauty Insider and a V.I.B?

Is there a difference between being a Beauty Insider and a V.I.B? My friend and I are both members, however I get way more offers and coupons that she does. My account says V.I.B. and I guess she's just a "beauty insider." If there is a difference, what is it?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Thank you ladies! You are all correct :smileyhappy:

Hi kaileigh, the information you received is right, as a VIB you receive more offers, special promotions and items and coupons! You reach VIB status when you spend the $350 minimum required during a year. If you'd like to read more about the VIB program you can do so by clicking here. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Answers: 2
ladyday79
Answered
Oh yes just as the previous V.I.B stated, you have to earn this status and the rewards come in deluxe sizead samples, advanced notice of products and wonderful coupons a few times per year!!!! It's the best!
adorableannie22
Answered
Anyone can sign up to be a Beauty Insider. To qualify for VIB status, you need to purchase $350 in a calendar year. VIBs get special treatment when it comes to the latest products. We get special discounts, offers, samples, and full-sized products! :smileyhappy:
Posted from Facebook
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • adorableannie22
    • kaileigh
    • dianabt
    • ladyday79