Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Damaged item not in-stock in stores

I bought the Touch in Sol eye-duo in Talia and Eldora more than a month ago (Feb. 25, 2017). I wore Talia twice during the month and it was incredible. I didn't even bother using Eldora until I needed it (which was earlier today). However, I didn't even get to try it because when I eventually opened it, the wand on the glitter side is broken. And then I thought I would just get it exchanged for another in store, (I read the return policy and after 30 days, you can still exchange your item) but all the Sephoras in Toronto apparently stopped carrying this item. It's too late for me to get a refund (but all I really want is the item). Is there anything I can do or am I stuck with this? 

IMG_26387.jpg

Re: Damaged item not in-stock in stores

Hi @GoldBalls,

I'm sorry to hear this! As the item was purchased in store, I'd recommend to contact your local Sephora store directly for further assistance. If you have any other questions, please feel free to send me a PM! 

You can find your local Sephora store's contact information at the link below.

https://www.sephora.com/store-locations-events?tab=classes

XOXO,
Marieke

They just confirmed that they don't carry it in store anymore so there's nothing they can do. Guess I'm out of luck, thanks anyway.

IMG_2636.PNG

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos2
  • IMG_26387.jpg
  • IMG_2636.PNG
testing