Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Credit Card Being Charged But Sephora says "Payment error - your payment could not be processed"??

I have double and triple checked my credit card number, CVV, and my billing address. They are all exactly correct and yet I continue to be denied by Sephora with "Payment error - your payment could not be processed". This is extremely frustrating and I have never had problems with this credit card. 

Re: Credit Card Being Charged But Sephora says "Payment error - your payment could not be processed"??

It told me my payment wasn't processed and there was an error, but it still charged my card! Please help @sephora @LaurieBT 

Re: Credit Card Being Charged But Sephora says "Payment error - your payment could not be process...

Hi @lstech,

I'm sorry about this! I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie

Re: Credit Card Being Charged But Sephora says "Payment error - your payment could not be processed"??

Ugh, the same thing happend to me. I am so mad because it went through my bank and charged my card but says there was an error. So now I just feel defeated and sad. 😞

Re: Credit Card Being Charged But Sephora says "Payment error - your payment could not be process...

Hi @holaholapopo

Sorry to hear that! I'll look into it then send you a  PM.

Regards,

Danee

I have the same issue here. I went to checkout, not only the order didn't go through but I also got charged in my bank account. It told me to check my payment method again since the address or the CVV isn't right. @LaurieBT Please help me with my problem, my order is almost $200!0

Hi @Suntin,

I'll be happy to check on this and I'll send you a message shortly.

Warm regards,

Laurie

This just happened to me. Is there anyway to fix it?

Hi @TinaC1211,

I'll take a look further and I'll send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie

This just happened to me! What did u do to solve it?

@cindychung9141 I will take a look and send you a PM. 

thank you!

I am having the same problem. My credit card was charged but my order was not placed. Please @sephora, help me!

@CarlaCFG I will look into this for you and send you a PM with more information. 

Thank you!

Anonymous Insider

it's happening to me now, I can't make any purchases???

Hi @Anonymous I will look into this for you and send you a message with more information.

I have the same problem with a pay-pal! But a funny part is Sephora has no problems to charge for play box from the same pay pal account. Hmmmmm...

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Credit Card Being Charged But Sephora says \"Payment error - your payment could not be processed\"??

Hi ashdash49,

I apologize for the trouble you're experiencing with your payment information! I'm going to send you a PM now so I can look into this for you. Thanks!

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna
Anonymous Insider

My credit card keeps saying payment error even though I typed in everything correctly 

21 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
testing