Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Constantly Cancelling My Orders but Accepting Some?

I keep getting my orders cancelled, yet I have had other orders processed and shipped already with the exact same information. When I contact you you tell me that it's because my details are wrong which is impossible because it works everywhere else and you've already accepted it for 2 orders. I have also tried buying gift cards, you accepted it for 2 of them, I've then used them and then you decline my other gift cards, even though all of the details are the same again. And to make things worse you cancel my orders without even telling me about it.

Your answer is for me to call you but for most of your working hours I am working myself too so this is kind of hard to do and you have email and here to talk to about these so why can't I do that here. What's going on, it seems to be a common problem with a lot of people on here lately from what I've seen?

Thank you again in advance.

Re: Constantly Cancelling My Orders but Accepting Some?

Hi Lthrynn, I'm sorry for the confusion with your orders. I  will look into this for you and send you a message with more information.

Well, your response was to talk to the customer support over the phone, which I already said was a difficult thing for me to do during the day but I did get someone amazing on the phone, however her response was that there was nothing wrong, it was probably the shipping address but it isn't wrong and it has worked for some orders, so she put a note on my file and said there shouldn't be a problem. Well, 6 orders later and 2 of them ship and the rest get cancelled or left pending, all the details are the same again and my bank is still getting charged. It is nothing wrong with my banking details, you're authorizing my money and I'm doing nothing wrong with my orders, can this be fixed or do I just have to keep making multiple orders and multiple authorizations and wait 2 days before I find out if one works or not?

Thank you again in advance.

Also, what's ridiculous is, I use a PayPal account to pay for my order, it's a Canadian account, it's a verified account, it has a verified shipping address that matches the order shipping address and I have a PayPal balance to cover the order. Which means that there is no credit card or bank information or really even shipping information that's necessary to confirm because it's just PayPal balance that's already available and yet you then tell me that my credit card information is wrong and that I need to talk to my bank, that doesn't even make sense, unless I'm missing something?

Also, every single order and gift card has been charged, well authorized just fine on my 2 credit cards so I know there's no problem with my information or my bank.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing