Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Complaint

My order was placed 4/24 and has yet to be processed, when I spoke with customer service I was given zero information, and a condescending attitude. Unacceptable! I actually needed this order as a gift to someone for this coming weekend, with having your "flash shipping" I assumed this wouldnt be such an issue to have by Saturday. I informed the customer service rep that I needed to cancel my order since it looks apparent that it wouldnt be in my possession in time. I was told, "No, you cant cancel the order since it is still processing". Mind you, she did nothing to find out when processing of this order would complete, and when I asked to speak with someone else, I was told that everyone would give me the same answers. This is such a disappointment as now I dont have the gift, nor the returned money to repurchase the gift in-store. This was a very unpleasant experience. High volume= 2-4day processing, but its been 4days and I still cant get any answers. When I tried to send Sephora an email on the situation, of course it somehow doesnt go through...

Re: Complaint

Hi msladi,

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience and we sincerely apologize for the order delay! What you were told is partially true in that our Distribution Centers are very backed up due to the unexpectedly high volume of orders placed during our promotion but we are doing everything we can to get our clients' orders out to them as soon as possible. Additionally, we are not able to cancel or modify orders once they have been placed and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. I would be happy to send you a PM now so I can check to see if your order status has any updates. Thanks!

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing