Emphm

Complain Re: Bottled Dreams Fragrance Sampler - Canadian Version

(0) Hearts

I had my eyes on the Bottled Dreams Fragrance Sampler as soon as it became available online but because I live in Canada, I couldn't order the US version. Then when the Canadian one became available I was very excited and ordered right away and I finally received my order today. I have to say I am very disappointed in Sephora. When I placed my order, the description of the product on the website was almost exactly the same as the US version except without the "not for sale or redemption in Canada" part but when I received my order, there was no scent certificate in the box and when I checked the online description it has been changed and the redemption for the full sized fragrance has been totally omitted. There are 2 problems with this. One, I did not receive the product I ordered. Two, how can you try to sale something in Canada, that cost more than the US version by $10,  but also does not include the most important part of the product, which is the certificate to redeem for the full size fragrance of your choice! This is very shady business practice on Sephora's part, I have placed countless number of orders on the Sephora website and I can not believe this is the type of practice Sephora engages in. I have ordered another of the same sampler kit for my mom but I will be returning both once the other one comes in because it is ridiculous to charge $60 for 6 samples and a nail polish, that is totally ripping off your Canadian customers.  Again, I am very disappointed and angry at this injustice. 

miabt

Re: Complain Re: Bottled Dreams Fragrance Sampler - Canadian Version

(0) Hearts

Hi Emphm, 

Oh no!  Unfortunately for all of our Fragrance Favorites Boxes, the fragrance certificates are only available for redemption in-store, within the US... which is why it was not included in the Canadian version.  I'm so sorry & I completely understand your frustration!  Please give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA and we would be happy to help.  Thanks!

xo, Mia

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • miabt
    • Emphm