Answer
matcha
Clarisonic not holding its charge
(0) Hearts
My Clarisonic Mia isn't holding its charge for as long anymore. I use to only have to charge it about once every two or three weeks, now it is every week. It is about 7 months old, so still under the guarantee. Is anyone else having this issue? Should I try to contact Clarisonic and get a new one?
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
lenadigs
Answered
(0) Hearts

I thought that my Clarisonic Plus was not "holding a charge" or charging correctly also. This is the beginning of its third year of use, and I had not had any problems until now. Recently I have had to charge it every day. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. When it did work correctly, I could only use it for one cycle. If I tried a second cycle it vibrated slowly and did not beep at all--it just kept vibrating. I was going to replace the whole thing. I remembered that  I had recently replaced the brush. When I removed the brush and then put it on again, I found that the Clarisonic performed correctly. I think the replacement brush might be defective and doesn't fit the way it is supposed to fit in order for the unit to work right. I will use this brush and just deal with having to take it off and put it back on until I buy another brush replacement. These days three years is pretty long to have had no problems with something I use twice a day. I hope I don't have to replace the whole thing. Try another brush or try removing and replacing your current brush. Perhaps they are using a new manufacturer and the brushes are not of the same quality.

keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Matcha! Sorry to hear your Clarisonic isn't holding its charge. Clarisonic offers a 2 year warranty from the date of purchase. For more information on your product’s warranty, please contact Clarisonic toll-free at 1-888-525-2747.

prettyinpa
Answered
(0) Hearts

I think you should contact Clarisonic and get a new one. Batteries don't get better, they get worse, so if you can get the Mia replaced under warranty, go for it! 

xxsp
Answered
(0) Hearts

i received my Clarisonic Plus at the end of November 2012, and fully charged the device (according to instructions) prior to the first use. After using it in the shower (about 15 minutes) and on my face, the power would shut off. I find it annoying and inconvenient that I've had to charge it daily, but I didn't return it because I thought that's how it is supposed to work. Even though I knew in the back of my mind that there's something wrong with my Clarisonic Plus, because how could something so expensive work so poorly?

Anyway, reading all your comments confirmed that my instinct was true. Also, I should've taken it as a signed when my order came with a bunch of products missing. Will try to exchange it at a Sephora store. Hopefully, they will have it and wont give me grief about it.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • prettyinpa
    • matcha
    • lenadigs
    • xxsp