cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Checkout button not visible on Ipad, no subtotal and can't check out

Hello! 

I've recently encountered an issue where my Ipad will not show the checkout button, nor will it show my subtotal. It's as if nothing is in my cart when there was. I've tried clearing my history, cache and cookies, as well as the basket, and filling it with different items. Yet still no check out button. While I was able to use my daughters computer to complete my order (she was on my account and was able to see the check out button), my Ipad is my go to device to shop on Sephora as I don't own my own computer. 

Thank you!

Re: Checkout button not visible on Ipad, no subtotal and can't check out

I am having the same problem.  I have checked and my iPad is up to date.  I have logged out and logged back in, still no checkout button.

Hi @TessSkeffington@krgy77@jenluke, @Anonymous, @FemmeCouture@swede7@taytaymac@kittylynne! We have been trying to troubleshoot this issue and found that when we are browsing in private mode, we also see that the checkout button is missing. When we exit out of private mode, it appears again. Are you guys able to check to see you are in private mode when you experience this issue? Please let us know so we can continue to investigate this for you guys! Thanks!

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

I've been having this problem too for a couple of weeks now. How does it take so long to fix an issue like this? 

I am experiencing this also. (Canadian customer). I cannot checkout and it seems to be unable to determine Canadian taxes.  The only option that I have is to checkout to the US site.  I want to buy the new Marc Jacobs eyeshadow palette before it sells out.

Anonymous Insider

Same issue here, not able to make a purchase using my iPad. This is an absurd problem to be having on an online retailer's site:(

Same issue. Just talked to Sephora and was told to clear my history, cookies, I did, but no luck. Guess I can't buy anything from Sephora.

Hi kittylynne and swede7,

I've reported this to our IT team and they are currently looking into it. We hope to have this resolved soon!

Always,

Danee

I have been having the exact same problem.  I have cleared web data, cache, cookies.  I am running the latest iOS .  Sephora.com is the only website that I have this problem with.  I use my iPad exclusively for shopping, and the past few months I have been unable to check out on iPad.

I'm having the same problem...no way to checkout on my iPad and everything on my iPad is up-to-date.  It's really annoying.  Get some better IT people to design your site!

Hi @taytaymac

You may need to make some updates on your device. I would log out of everything, close your browsers, and download any updates. 

Best,

Mali

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing