cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Change my birthday

How can I change my birthday to a March 25,1998 I have it under my moms not mine. 

Anonymous Insider

Re: Change my birthday

How can i change my birthday to september 8? I don't remember if i did it right or not.

Hi maddoxhere,

I've updated your birthday to Sept. 8th for you 🙂

Always,

Danee

Is there any way to change my birthday to April 1, 1999?

Hi MaddiH,

I've updated your birthday to April 1st for you!

Always,

Danee

Hi Danee,
I had contacted customer service through email a few hours ago, and the automated response didn't help sadly.
I will rephrase what I wrote in the email here.

I had went into my local Sephora to pick up my birthday gift, after a friend had told me that I could receive one, with an email that I had given upon registering at the store in 2013 when I received my beauty insider card. I found out that my account wasn't linked to that email, and no email was listed on file - even after I've been using this email for online orders. She allowed me to put an email onto the account, but it wasn't the email I had been using since she couldn't link the card with that email. However, she also told me that I don't qualify for the birthday gift, even after showing her my actual drivers license. My birthday is March 5th, 1989, but when the sales rep couldn't assist me anymore I had left only to notice that my account listed my birthday as January 1st, 1800. I was able to correct the year, but wasn't able to fix the month and day. Is there a way I could get this updated so I could receive my gift.

Thanks.

Hi Karen101, Sorry for the confusion! You aren't able to update that yourself. I have updated it for you 🙂

Hey there can you change my birthday to April 8 it says my birthday is January 1 and I just got my sephora card yesterday. 

Hi melissa12345,

I've updated your birthday to April 8th for you 🙂

Always,

Danee

Thank you very much 

Hi, Karen101!

If you go to the black menu bar at the top of the browser that states your account, Beauty Insider status, points, and includes the order status and samples detail, select your account and from there under "My Account" is "My Information". Within the "My Information" portion you can change your profile information  such as your birthday.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing