Answer
Cant use Store Credit Online

Why cant store credit be used online ? I dont understand, the money goes to Sephora regardless, and there are so many items that are online only. I know i cant be the only one that hates this, it makes me sooo mad becuase i hate going to store when i can place orders online from home. but then if i ever return something without a receipt i get stuck with store credit that just sits in my wallet forever. is sephora ever gonna change this ??

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
shapeshifter
Answered

I actually had this happen to me about 2 months ago, before I discovered the wonder that is sephora online. I bought about $200 worth of stuff in store, then realized all the promos I missed out on. So I went back, explained that I'd like a gift card to use online instead of the credit back on my card...the employee mistakenly said I'd be able to use store credit online. Went home, found out that I could not...schleped back to the store and asked for a manager. After explaining nicely that I intended to make purchases online (and brining all the receipts and cards involved), she happily fixed the problem. So, if this happened to you recently, the manager for sure has the power to fix the problem!

Question Stats
  • 19 answers
  • 40 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • jenmi
    • dianabt
    • fluttersby
    • missymargot
    • CaptivateMe846
    • RobbieShawn
    • Chill919