tama1924

Cant track order!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I placed my order Feb 12th it has already arrived at boarder free but i have yet to get a new tracking order from Canada Post , please let me know where my package currently is! 

tama1924

Re: Cant track order!

Yay :-) i got a email from canada post lets hope it ships quick to bc. B

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Perfect! Thank you for checking in with us:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
melissabt

(0) Hearts

@Tama1924- You should get a tracking number in the next few business days and you should receive your order by the 27th. Thanks for your patience! 

<3 Melissa
melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Tama1924-

You should receive your package by the 27th: http://bit.ly/XceIT4. If for any reason you do not, please feel free to private message any of us (mods) and we will be glad to look into it:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
tama1924

Thanks melissa, really hoping i get a canada post email soon with ttracking info :-)

melissabt

(0) Hearts

You're very welcome! It should be coming very soon:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
tama1924

(0) Hearts

if i dont get a canada post tracking number by tomorrow what should i do.? I havent gotten any emails from canada post

tama1924

(0) Hearts

Thank you for letting me know. :-) i hope to get an email tomorrow, it arrived at boarderfree on the 14th , i ordered on the 12th , will i get my package by the 26th?

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Tama1924 Your order has not yet shipped from our border facility.  It should ship soon and once it does you will receive another email with the Canada Post tracking information.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • melissabt
    • tama1924