Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Cannot read reviews

Where are the reviews? They have disappeared off your website. I have tried on several different devices along with some friends of mine. Please do not advise using a different browser. I could see them before for several years on the same device.  This is a Sephora problem.

Re: Cannot read reviews

I'm not able to view any Q&A's on products.  The reviews come up just fine.  The Q&As disappeared months ago for me, and I've tried different browsers, clearing cache, etc. Nothing is working.  I have a macbook if that makes a difference, but like I said, I did use different browsers (safari, google, and firefox).  Can someone please advise me?

Hi ds85302,

Sorry for any confusion, QA is no longer available. However, we do have our new exciting Chat, which allows you to connect with other members of our Community 🙂

Bisous,

Sian

How is this STILL going on??????

I'm on a mac, have always been on a mac and have ALWAYS used Safari. As everyone else has stated the reviews / Q&A pop up momentarily and then vanish. I have cleared cache, cookies and played around with my adblock still with no success. If I use Chrome, your website works perfectly. I don't use Chrome - I use SAFARI!!! I don't want to have to change browsers for one site, the site I frequent the most.

Also, I usually get at least one email daily from Sephora (I have checked my profile and I am signed up for emails and postal) and I have not gotten any since the VIB AmorePacific promo. What is going on. Will it ever be fixed or is this it? Can I / we get some feedback please!!!  

Anonymous Insider

As of today (Sunday, June 4th), the reviews are no longer disappearing on my Mac devices. I've checked several products and all the reviews seems to be working properly. 

However, I just checked on the Q&A section of a few products and it still doesn't work correctly. There questions are there for a few moments but then they disappear. 

Thanks for the review fix, Sephora, but it's really too bad that it took so long for the issue to be remedied. Hopefully you'll be getting the Q&A issues solved as well. 

YEAH!!!!! Reviews seem to be back up for those of us mac / Safari girlies. So very much easier to shop and have a bit more confidence in what we purchase. Still no Q&A or yes /no ticking to others' reviews....but I think that will come soon.

Thank You Sephora

I am also still unable to read reviews on sephora.com. Experience same problem others have reported, the reviews on a product load and then promptly dissapear. Clearing cache and cookies does not work. Cannot make purchases if i cant read the reviews. Have been delaying purchase for a long time because of this. Please Sephora, fix this already!

STILL CAN'T READ REVIEWS OR Q&A.

HOW CAN WE MAKE A PURCHASE BLIND?????

CLEARING CACHE AND COOKIES IS UNSUCCESSFUL!!!

Pinkbonbon - there has been an ongoing problem with reviews on this website for the past week.  Are you using an apple product?  iMac?  Safari?  Those seem to be where the problem is.  They are working on it.  I am surprised that MariekeBT didn't not respond with this as Sephora is aware and working on it.   You are not alone.  And clearing your cache and cookies will not fix it.   

Hi @pinkbonbon,

I'm sorry to hear this! We recommend clearing your cache and cookies. We have recently updated our website, so this may solve the issue for you. I will be sure to share this with our web team too! 

XOXO,
Marieke

It is now Aug. 2017. I am experiencing the same problem with reviews not displaying. I am using Windows 10 OS, Chrome Browser Version 60.0.3112.101 and have also tried loading the website on Edge Browser with the same persistent issue. Please fix the website asap.

Hi @jkyt

I apologize for the inconvenience that you encountered yesterday! This was a known issue that has since been resolved. If you continue to encounter any issues, please private message me so that I can assist you further. 

All my best, 

Megan 

Marieke,

If you look at the chain about this same issue (that's from a couple weeks ago and has 40+ replies) you'll notice that you Sephora employees keep suggesting clearling cookies, meanwhile that's not fixing the error people are experiencing. One Sephora emoloyee advised that your tenchnical team is aware of the issue and is working a solution. It would be helpful if you could truly look into the matter and advise on how that effort is going, rather then just giving us the same generic response about clearing our cookies. 

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing