SnowKa

Canadian beauty points

Hello,

I've been having this issue since always. I've contacted support on two occasions about this but did not get a definite answer.
Under earning points it says that I suppose to get 1 point per 1 dollar spent. 
Some how, when shopping on Canadian site I never get 1point/dollar. Just as now, I spent C $125 (before tax) on Josie Maran Argon Oil, but got only 96 point (I had 78, and now have 174). 
Please don't tell me that there is nothing wrong with my points because clearly I get much less points than I should (according to 1 dollar =1 point principle).

Can anyone explain what is going on with Canadian points? Why am I not getting 1 point/dollar?

Thank you.

emmy89

Re: Canadian beauty points

(0) Hearts

I went through the same situation. I get the points for the prices in american dollar, even though I paid the canadian prices for everything. I tried contacting them to understand, but they were vague and Idk if it can be fixed. Is there a way to fix it? I wanted to make another purchases, but got a bit disappointed by the points system.

HeidiB17

(0) Hearts

I just experienced the same problem! Spent $89.00 before tax and only got 72 points. Could you please help me out too? Thanks!!

melissabt

(0) Hearts

@HeidiB17,

I'll send you a message now to help with this!

<3 Melissa
ChristinaLam

(0) Hearts

Hi @melissabt,

I made purchases on Sephora through the Canadian website and paid the Canadian prices. However, I only received points in US dollars.

Could you please help me out?

Thank you!

BelindaBB

(0) Hearts

every single order I've made I get points per,US dollar...... and I've made A LOT of orders. Laura, could you please message me as well? 

christine514

(0) Hearts

hello laura, i have the same problem, could you help me please?

janinebt

(0) Hearts

@christine514, I'll send you a private message now.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
ciciloves

(0) Hearts

Hi Janine, I've always had the same problem too and I didn't know it could be fixed. I must have lost dozens of points by now... Could you help me out as well? Thanks a lot!

laurabt

Hi Snowka, yes this is a known issue with Canadian orders receiving points in US dollars.  I will send you a message to help you out. :smileyhappy: -Laura

Brie514

Would love some help with this too :smileyhappy:

btmod2

(0) Hearts

Hi Brie514!

I'm going to send you a private message to assist you further with this. :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

hellohannahl

Laura - could you please help me out as well? I just made a purchase on the Canadian site and got points in US dollars as well.

Thanks!

laurabt

(0) Hearts

@hellohannahl- I'll send you a message to help! :smileyhappy: -Laura

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • btmod2