Answer
whigrose
Can you return Point Perk items?

I hate to be tacky, but I just placed an online order primarily to get a specific point perk which I knew would go out of stock like hot cakes--Dior Addict Lipstick in Dior Kiss #578.  I got the order today, but they sent the wrong lipstick--Addict Extreme in Lucky #536.  I've already tried this color and found it to be a bit too orangey-coral for my complexion, though it did prompt me to buy the full size of Plaza #476 which is pinker.  I really wanted to try the Kiss color and have no use for the Lucky sample.  I see the lipstick is listed on my return form with a noted 'price' of 100 points.  Does this mean I can return it to get my points back?  Are they pretty good about crediting points on returns?  I double checked my online order to confirm that I was indeed supposed to receive the color Kiss and not Lucky, so it was not a mistake on my part.  I never would have ordered the point perk if I didn't think I would be getting to try a different color.  I'm pretty upset about the bait and switch.  I really just want my points back.  Any advice?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
keelybt
Answered

Hi Whigrose.  Normally we don't return the point perks, but since you were sent a different color than advertised, I will be happy to do so. I will send you a message with more info.

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • whigrose