Answer
DST57
Accepted Solution
Can concierge track down out of stock item?
(0) Hearts

I bought the PTR aloe toner last week off the sale page and have been using it for the past few days...I LOVE IT!!! I honestly wanted to buy more after my first or second use but because of all the problems I've had with my skin over the years, I never buy a skincare item without using it for a full week to make sure I'm not going to have some kind of a reaction. I have been checking obsessively to make sure it was still there and even put a bottle in my basket, but when I went on now to buy it was sold out :-( I went into my loves list to request an email when it comes back in stock and it's not an option for that particular item.

Could a mod please tell me a) Is this a LE item that won't be coming back into stock? and B) If I call the Rouge concierge, are they able to see if there are any more showing up anywhere in the system, or is is this just a fantasy haha?  Thanks in advance and here's hoping I can track some more down...I finally found my HG toner and now I don't know if I'll be able to get any more!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi DST57 Sorry!  That product has been discontinued.  I would recommend contacting your nearest stores to see if they still have any available > http://goo.gl/mkYbt

Answers: 0
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DST57