Fluorescein

Can I exchange a LM tinted moisturizer for the correct color?

Hi! I got my color iq read once (4Y07). A week later, I asked a colorist to recommend a tinted moisturizer, and I got the laura mercier tinted moisturizer (oil-free) in natural on her recommendation. However, it was too dark! I checked on line, and voila, 4Y07 is supposed to pair with bisque, and natural is 3 shades too dark. Is there any way I can exchange the moisturizer for a bisque in the correct color? I've used it twice. Thanks! 

othgyal

Re: Can I exchange a LM tinted moisturizer for the correct color?

(0) Hearts

wow I have went through the same exact situation w/ the same product! Mine has been 3 months though but I haven't used much of it

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi othgyal,

I'm sorry to hear that the Tinted Moisturizer shade did not work out for you. I suggest visiting your local Sephora Store where they can assist you with the exchange. If you have misplaced your receipt you will need to provide a government issued ID in order to process the exchange.

<3 Melissa
btmod2

(0) Hearts

Hi Fluorescein,

You can exchange the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer at your local store. I suggest bringing the original product packaging with you, as well as your receipt if you have it. :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

Best,
Ty
Fluorescein

(0) Hearts

Thanks! Yup, I have both. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • melissabt
    • Fluorescein
    • othgyal