CAD giftcard

Hi, I have a Canadian giftcard with $150+ on it. Is there a way to use it in the States or change the currency from canadian to american? Thanks

Answers: 1
(0) Hearts

Hi mochibunny,


If your giftcard is in Canada, you should still have no problem using it in a US store. I recommend you contact the store directly to make sure they indeed can and will accommodate you for this. Thanks! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation