Answer
zendyy
Buttons?
(0) Hearts

Hi, where do I enter the codes on the back of the little button pins I was given at Sephora? They are little Christmas buttons and the lady said to type them in online.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Zendyy,

I'm not sure exactly what buttons you are referring to. Are you trying to enter in a gift card? If you need assistance placing your order, please contact us at 1-877-Sephora (1-877-737-4672) and one of our agents will be glad to assist you. Thanks!

<3 Melissa
jadorezrg
(0) Hearts
I believe that they are referring to a JCP sponsored Christmas Button pin contest. Basically, during the month of December all JCP locations are handing out Christmas pins that have codes on them. You have to enter these codes on the site Lucky13 mentioned. Some of the prizes include Giftcards to JCP. I think the confusion that this is a Sephora sponsored contest lies on the fact that the contest is featured in the Sephora in JCP Holiday Catalog. FYI, if you do win giftcards in the contest, you can use it for purchases at Sephora in JCP locations to get Sephora related goodies :smileyhappy:

If any of you are interested in winning stuff from Sephora, go to their Twitter account @Sephora They're giving away any product worth max of $100 for the next 12 Days to one winner daily. #SephoraWish Just tweet them with that hashtag.
Here's the Beauty Talk conversation:
http://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/12-Days-of-Wishful-Tweeting/m-p/398699
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • jadorezrg
    • melissabt
    • miabt
    • zendyy
    • nicole3705
    • Lucky13
    • Roberta57