BeautyBee92

Borderfree processing

(0) Hearts

Hi everyone!

I placed my first ever online order with Sephora (yay!) on July 16th, and got my shipping notice on the 17th. It arrived at Borderfree on the 22nd of July (Monday). Since then, I haven't got any more notice about my parcel. It's Friday today and I didn't think it would take quite this long for them to process everything. Is there any way to know when it will arrive in Canada or if it'll be sent soon? I haven't got my notice that it's with Canada Post, so I'm assuming it's still at Borderfree.

Thanks =)

BeautyBee92

Re: Borderfree processing

(0) Hearts

Thank you very much for the speedy response Melissa!! I'm excited to get my order =) Hopefully it ships from Borderfree soon.

Happy Friday!

melissabt

(0) Hearts

No problem!!!:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Beautybee92-

I verified that your order has left our warehouse and it is processing at Borderfree. Once it is in this state you will not be able to track it until it leaves BF (you will then receive a Canada Post tracking number) It can take up to 6-12 business days to receive your package. If you do not receive your package by the end of next thurs, please let me know and I'll be glad to help.

http://www.sephora.com/customerService/customerServiceTemplate.jsp?mediaId=12300050

<3 Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • BeautyBee92