iyaken
Accepted Solution

Bonus points not given?

(0) Hearts

In the baskets at the Sephora stores I went to, there were little signs that said to try Skincare IQ, and purchase something, and get 100 bonus points.  I had tried Skincare IQ (IDed as 3Y08!), and bought a Nars item, but did not get the 100 point bonus as offered in the promotion.  Why is this?

melissabt

Re: Bonus points not given?

Hi Iyaken,

Sorry for the confusion!

Bonus points will be credited to your BI account by September 30, 2013.

<3 Melissa
iyaken

(0) Hearts

Thanks for clarifying! I do have a couple more questions.. I just blew ~280 at a Sephora in JCPenney today. I used gift cards. Do i still get points for using gift cards? Also, when I bought from a freestanding store, my points updated immediately... not so with the JCP store - does it just take longer? That's a lot of points I do not want to lose out on...

melissabt

Sure no problem!

Beauty Insider points will be rewarded when purchasing products or merchandise with your Gift Card or eGift Card. For this reason, you will not earn points for the purchase of a gift card.

It can take up to 48 hours to receive your Beauty Insider Points. If for any reason you do not see that your account has been upgraded by this time frame, please let me know!

<3 Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • iyaken