bebiii

Big Problems With the New Site

My shopping list is only showing products that I deleted a while ago, instead of the stuff that was supposed to be there.

I get signed in and signed out constantly.

I check my order status and first it makes me sign in again and then click in order status and nothing happens. One time it worked and my order wasn't even there. The order was there before this new site change. 

Quinnn

Re: Big Problems With the New Site

(0) Hearts

I'm also having trouble. My shopping basket is showing sale prices, but they do not show up when I try to check out.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Quinnn wrote:

I'm also having trouble. My shopping basket is showing sale prices, but they do not show up when I try to check out.

Hi Quinnn.  Which items are you trying to add?  I would recommend giving us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA to have your order placed over the phone.  That was we can make sure everything is going in at the correct price.

spiritualizes

i also seem to be having a bit of an issue now - i wasn't so miffed about having my shopping list disappear since i remembered a good amount of what i wanted and i just rebrowsed. but i hadn't "lost" my BI points until, i realized, just now? hopefully that's not permanent and can be resolved, thanks for any help you can give!

keelybt

(0) Hearts

spiritualizes wrote:

i also seem to be having a bit of an issue now - i wasn't so miffed about having my shopping list disappear since i remembered a good amount of what i wanted and i just rebrowsed. but i hadn't "lost" my BI points until, i realized, just now? hopefully that's not permanent and can be resolved, thanks for any help you can give!

Oh no! I will definitely help you with that.  I'll send you a message for more information.

katy1762

I can barely stay signed in long enough to type this response! I'm having the same issues (still).  I placed my order on Friday and do not see it on my account anymore and haven't gotten any email about it other than my confirmation email on Friday.  Plus it keeps saying that I have zero points which is not the case... 

dianabt

(0) Hearts

So sorry about that Katy!

The same thing happened with your order, it just hasn't carried over to our new site yet but shipped out with UPS early this morning. I'll send you a message to follow up! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
my0neand0nlyyou

I made an order on Friday and it is also not showing up on the website after the change, but I do have the confirmation email (plus I saw the order on the website before it changed to the new website). I was worried so I called Sephora's customer service and apparently their systems are down, so they told me I would have to call back. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my order is ok, and I'll probably try calling back within the next day or so. I think I'm just anxious to try the Naked2 palette since I've been lusting over it for months. :smileywink:

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@my0neand0nlyyou Sorry for the confusion! Your order shipped this morning. :smileyhappy:

my0neand0nlyyou

Thanks so much!!! 

bebiii

I still cannot see the order I placed last week. Can someone tell me if it has shipped yet? Thanks.

tiffanybt

Hi bebiii. I'll send you a message with information to help.

Cheers,

Tiffany

bebiii

whitshops

I just want to chime in here so Sephora is aware that you aren't the only one facing this problem.  I placed a pretty hefty order this past Friday afternoon, and now according to this new site, the order doesn't exist.  I have the email confirmation, but I'm feeling a little nervous about whether my order will come through or not.  Fingers crossed for the both of us and others with this issue that it's just a little glitch on the website and that our orders are OK!

runnervb

I am having the same problem as others above, I placed a decent-sized order this past Friday and got the confirmation e-mail, but nothing since then to indicate that it has shipped. When I log into the new site (which I have done many times) my order does not show up. Can someone tell me if this has shipped, I am heading out of town for the weekend and want to have a neighbor look for my package if it is not going to get to me before then. Thanks for any help!
keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Runnervb I'll be happy to take a look and will send you a message with more information.

dianabt

(0) Hearts

So sorry about that ladies! Yes, we are aware of a few glitches going on with the new site and our IT department is working on them! I'll send you both messages to follow up, but if you placed your order last week and are not seeing it on your account now, chances are it just has not transferred over to the new site.  Your orders are VERY most likely still processing and will be sent out and updated as soon as it's a regular business day and not the weekend. This is a common issue that our clients have informed us about (among other things!) so please be patient and check your inboxes for my message. Thanks! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Ani0710

As of today, My purchase history has completely cleared out. So frustrating!

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Ani0710 wrote:

As of today, My purchase history has completely cleared out. So frustrating!

Hi Ani0710.  Oh no!  I'll send you a message for more information.

bebiii

(0) Hearts

That sucks. I wish my old shopping list would reappear. 

whitshops

Thanks so much for the prompt reply, DIana!  Good to hear that the order wasn't necessarily lost in some mysterious Internet abyss, never to be found again.  :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • tiffanybt
    • dianabt
    • katy1762
    • bebiii
    • spiritualizes