Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Benefit They’re Real! #SephoraSweeps

TAR-SWEEP.jpgEnter for a chance to win a Benefit product bundle featuring their launch of the year, They’re Real! Push-Up Liner. On July 31, one lucky Twitter follower will win this exclusive package with liner, mascara, and much more.

To enter, make sure you follow @Sephora on Twitter. Between July 30, 12pm PDT and July 31, 12pm PDT, tweet us the number one way you benefit from using Benefit. Don’t forget to include #SephoraSweeps in your tweet. All valid entries received within 24 hours of the sweeps entry time are eligible to win. The winner will be selected at random from the pool of eligible entries. Watch your Twitter feed on July 30-31 for a chance to win.

See official rules below>

Anonymous Insider

Re: Benefit They’re Real! #SephoraSweeps

#sephorasweeps I benefit from using benefit by using their mascara: they're real! It's so natural yet it makes my eyelashes look georgeous

#SephoraSweeps The number one way I benefit from Benefit is through High Beam! I blend a little bit with my foundation and my skin is dewy and flawless. I *feel* as beautiful as I know I am! 😄

Benefit benefits me by making me seem like I actually have brows, lashes, and a slim face

My ego benfits from wearing "They're Real" mascara. I'm flooded with compliments on the days I wear it. #Sephora #Benefit 

My eyes will benefit from using They're Real Push Up Liner because it will give me those precise #cateyes i've always wanted and top it all off by using the mascara they will definitely be perfect! #SephoraSweeps

Anonymous Insider

Benefit's How to Look the Best at Everything kit is amazing- it gives me the best coverage out of any concealer/foundation I've tried so far. I totally swear by it ❤️ #SephoraSweeps

Benefit benefits me, because I look AMAZING when I use their products. The POREfessional is the truth. #SephoraSweeps

Benefit has the most beautiful blushes that make me look and feel like I belong on a magazine cover. Benefit mascaras are they only ones I use and I swear by them. And finally I love the way their skin care smells and it's so light and effective on my skin. I love Benefit!

Benefit benefits me by helping be confident everyday when going to school. Their 15- hour primer ensures my make up stay all day and their fake-up concealer is the only concealer I will now use!!!

I benefit from Benefit by using their Coralista blush! Amazing product and love the innovative and cute packaging! #SephoraSweeps

I benefit from Benefits by using the They're Real pushup eyeliner by the amazing  look it creates on my eyes. #sephorasweeps

I benefit by the confidence Benefit brings me! #SephoraSweeps

Anonymous Insider

I benefit from Benefit because it helps me feel more confident to put my best face forward.  They're Real Mascara helps me lowkey makeup routine make me look glam with just a few coats!  #SephoraSweeps

At my age, I want all my makeup to BENFIT me!!  From They're Real mascara to Hello Flawless, I am always looking youthful and confident. 

I benefit from Benefit cosmetics by using High beam highlighter to brighten up by face and highlight my cheekbones, and by using They're Real! Mascara for fake looking lashes.

Anonymous Insider

I benefit from benefit by always looking my best #sephorasweeps

Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 17 Contributors
Photos1
  • TAR-SWEEP.jpg
testing