gizmokat

Beauty Insider Credits on Wrong Account - Tech Fail

(0) Hearts

So I have an app that scans and stores rewards cards on my Android phone, and apparently it somehow scanned a completely different account # than the one that is mine, so some other account has been getting my credits. Tech Fail! :smileysad:

I called CS earlier and they said to fax in my receipts so they can credit my account.  Looking back on my credit card statements. I might have only saved one of my receipts and I have a total of 4 transactions that went to the wrong account.

I have my credit card statements that has the store # dates, amounts and maybe a transaction ID.  Will this suffice?  It has my name address and phone # on the same document, but I don't think my phone # is currently associated with my beauty insider account.

I was also given a VIB card from my last store visit but I think that # is now also associated with the wrong account........

Help please!

keelybt

Re: Beauty Insider Credits on Wrong Account - Tech Fail

(0) Hearts

Hi Gizmokat I'm not familiar with that app, but I will be happy to add your points and take a look at your account. I will send you a message for more information.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • gizmokat