Ohhellonat

Am I the only one?

The VIB Rouge perks aren't worth it. By that I mean I wont feel the pressure to make it next year. If I get it, I get it. I don't feel special AT ALL as Rouge.

marydiva

Re: Am I the only one?

That's exactly my attitude towards Rouge. I absolutely believe that things will pick up during the next year. There's lots of rumors floating around that 2014 will be a big year for Rouge. 

I'm crossing my fingers! :smileyhappy:

biancardi

They should have gotten their act together before this program was rolled out.  Rouge is for customers that spend more than a GRAND in a year with them.  This isn't peanuts.   

Sorry, but when you hype up a program like this and don't deliver, it is disappointing.  Not to mention -how hard would it be to toss in a few more samples in our orders?  Not that difficult at all.

Ohhellonat

I guess that's true. You have a good point. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

mychoi

That's what I'm crossing my fingers for!

spoiledbrat

hypnoticpoise - point taken and what i love is that you put me in my place, i like spunky women :smileyhappy:

hypnoticpoise

Spoiledbrat please bear in mind that most Sephora customers do not read the Beauty Talk forums, I was nearly there by the time I discovered the forums. I was dazzled by the pretty ads everytime I looked at my BI/VIB page, and others who have had good experiences posting they receive extra samples and bags, etc. just for being Rouge. Then you have the "just shut up and take it crowd" lol, of people who don't like others to criticize the program. I've stated before I'm pretty neutral, though if I had to pick a side it would probably be disappointed, especially after recently hearing that Rouges are getting the same $20 off of $50 (allegedly) that we received as VIB's last year. :smileyindifferent:

It's plain VIB or nothing for me next year methinks.

Ohhellonat

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Agreed. Its true. I got mine in the mail today its $20.

carrierose

(0) Hearts

When does it expire?

Carmen241986

As I have said before, being a Rouge was never my intention. I simply was going through a makeup revamp at the time. Wasn't really aware I spent the needed amount to get the title. Once I was Rouge I felt like as if I should feel snooty about it which I don't do. I simply feel I am a loyal customer, but to spend money to get a title isn't for me. I wish others luck in getting Rouge and re-qualifying in the future. Financially it's not for me and I don't think I will ever spend that much again. However I do agree there is quite a lot of threads on this and it's great that people either do or don't want to be a Rouge. 

spoiledbrat

people striving for nothing aka rouge have been warned over and over and over ad nauseum about this, but none seem to have heeded the message - i did my part to alert newbies and VIB's - very little research on your part would have told you all of this - if you did not see it i truly feel badly for you that you were dupped - i have seen plenty on here warned and they go ahead and jump thru hoops, spend money they don't have to become rouge anyway - bad as it sounds, i do not feel sorry them - i will probably make VIB next year, do not care if i don't - i certainly will not renew rouge unless the program does a 180 - my money goes 3x as far Nordstrom and no CS drama - the prosecution rests your Honor.

Ohhellonat

(0) Hearts

Oh I didn't hit Rouge status on purpose, it just happened for me. But this is my first post on these boards so we all learn something new.

marydiva

There are lots of threads about this - you can find them in the Rouge section as well as by searching :smileyhappy: 

^ I don't mean to be rude, but as there is a lot of negativity going around about Rouge - let's keep the repeat threads to a minimum. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 32 replies
  • 95 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • kareninca
    • killahbabe
    • spoiledbrat
    • marydiva
    • jxw200
    • carrierose