Answer
LoveAndLipstick
Accessing VIB board?

My actual sephora account shows VIB status but I can't access the VIB board.  What do I need to do to resolve this issue?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
whigrose
Answered
(0) Hearts

I just tried the link and cannot access it either!  I got my VIB welcome email and VIB shows up at the top of the screen right next to my points.  Very frustrating!

btmod1
(0) Hearts
Hi Whigrose,

As Melissa stated, you do have to be logged onto your account to access the VIB Board. I suggest trying to log out (clicking "not you") on the top & logging back in. I will also send you a private message with a few other tips as well. Thanks!

xo, Mia
whigrose
(0) Hearts
Mia--I've done all of that. Someone pointed out that if you are VIB, you are supposed to have that listed under your name/icon. I don't see that showing up for either myself or LovandLipstick. I tried calling Sephora's customer service number twice. The first time didn't help at all. The second time, she suggested I visit facebook to keep up with VIB events and offers. So at least I know somewhere to go. Still, it is very frustrating that Sephora has inadequate tech support. Regular customer service reps know nothing about this stuff and are just as lost as we are about how to fix it. Heather
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • btmod1
    • whigrose
    • melissabt
    • LoveAndLipstick