Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

AT WHAT POINT IS SEPHORA GOING TO ACTUALLY ADDRESS THE FACT THAT SHOPPERS CAN NO LONGER SEE PRODUCT REVIEWS?

CLEARING COOKIES, CACHE, AND USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER ARE NOT WORKING, NOR ARE THEY THE SOLUTION TO THIS MAJOR PROBLEM.

There are multiple conversations on this issue and there has yet to be any sort of update on how the company's tech/web team is addressing it. Sephora employees continue to give the generic "we recently updated our site, please clear you cookies, etc." That is clearly not fixing the issue for the millions of costumers using Apple mobile devices, tablets, and Safari browsers. Suggesting that we use different devices/browsers is unacceptable. The site and all of its functionally should be working and accessible on all devices. This all seems very suspicious. And as someone who spends thousands of dollars every year at Sephora, I will not be buying any products goink forward unless it's something I've already used and can attest to. Without seeing reviews, I have no way of knowing if Sephora's product claims are true. 

Re: AT WHAT POINT IS SEPHORA GOING TO ACTUALLY ADDRESS THE FACT THAT SHOPPERS CAN NO LONGER SEE PRODUCT REVIEWS?

Hi @Em23304

Sorry for the frustration! We have reported the issue and we are working on it.

Best,

Mali

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing