mocheetoe

A definitive answer on Kat Von D Lock It 42?

Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo foundation in shade Light 42 came back into stock this morning after being gone for so long. I quickly placed an order, but I notice now that it shows as "permanently out of stock." Did you guys really get some back in and it just sold out quickly, or was that just a fluke? I called CS but they couldn't give me a definitive answer, only that my order would be cancelled within 24 hours if they didn't actually have any stock.

Jax1078

Re: A definitive answer on Kat Von D Lock It 42?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I signed up for the email notification but how soon is "fall"? My color in estee lauder double wear (shell) was discontinued, and after much research I'm thinking this will be my best bet. I have a wedding in mid september and I was really hoping to have a decent foundation by then as everything else I've tried so far is too dark :smileysad:

RandeeBT

Re: A definitive answer on Kat Von D Lock It 42?

(0) Hearts

Hi mocheetoe!

If you were able to add the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in the shade Light 42 to your order, it will be included with your shipment. The shade is now out of stock on our website, so anyone else who wants to place an order for it will not be able to right now. As far as I have heard, this shade has been added back to the product line permanently and will be available again on our website soon. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused!

Best,
Randee
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • RandeeBT
    • mocheetoe
    • Jax1078