Answer
ap77
Accepted Solution
500 point perks at sephora stores
(0) Hearts

i don't have a credit card or an atm card so unfortunately i can't shop online easily.  whenever i go to my preferred Sephora store, they always seem to have a 500 point perk that's all skincare.  does this vary from one store to another?  is there a way to know when they change them up?

thank you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
ran8
Answered

It does vary from store to store.  Each of Sephora stores closest to me tend to be different in what they offer.  One store in particular always tends to rotate the 500 point perks faster than the others. 

The best way to know what point perks are available is to call ahead of time before making the trip.  Store Locator Link:  http://www.sephora.com/help/stores/index.jhtml

Answers: 2
keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Great answer Ran8!  @Ap77  The 500 point perks are consistent between stores but they are while supplies last so some stores may go through them faster than others  As Ran8 suggested, you can always call the store to check ahead of time and a Cast Member will be happy to let you know which perks are currently available.

heartsmyface
Answered
(0) Hearts

I enjoy that about my local sephora. They always seem to have completely different perks in store than to what is offered online. 

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • ap77
    • ran8
    • heartsmyface