Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

5 SAMPLE PROMO - INCORRECT SAMPLES RECEIVED - BUMMER!

Really disappointed in this recent 5 sample promo.  It was advertised to be an opportunity to jump in and try lots of new lip samples, which I was ready to get right in there and try (always game for new lip samples!). 

When my order came, I received 2 lip sample sets and the rest were products that were not lip related and were unfortunately products that irritate my skin, so unusable.  

What is really a bummer is that I ordered right away, early in the promotion, so you wouldn't think those samples would be out of stock already.  And if this was advertised as a chance to get lots of lip samples, you would also think that the substitute samples would also be lip related. Also, the products I was really looking forward to trying (such as the Bite Beauty Multisticks) continued to be advertised as available on the website for several more days. 

Just really bummed. I really love the free samples, and was super excited about the chance to try lots of new lip samples (which was the main reason for my order).  It there a way to get correct samples?

Re: 5 SAMPLE PROMO - INCORRECT SAMPLES RECEIVED - BUMMER!

I'm with @silvana. I got zilch too! And yeah, yeah, yeah they can say the "oh it was out of stock" line all they want--- but if they can mark a product as out of stock, why exactly can't they mark a sample as out of stock, hmmm? Let us know it's out of stock prior to ordering, so we can make our choices accordingly. It's that simple.

I'm out of luck also.  Did  not receive a single lip product selected.  Out of five samples they sent two substitutes.

At least you got something. I received jack! Nothing! 

Hi RHO05, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive all of the samples you selected. Regretfully, we do have to make substitutions for out of stock samples. I know that is disappointing and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I will forward this feedback to the appropriate contacts. 

I guess I learned my lesson - no more purchases based on the expectation of receiving a particular sample!

Same here. I got a bunch of perfume (and one in triplicate). Such a disappointment.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing