Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

29 different orders with different items canceled in June so far! :(

Yes, it's true.  Formula X is a discontinued brand with Sephora, so their items are on sale and are out of stock as quickly as they come into stock.  I literally hover over the website and refresh for hours to purchase the colors I do not yet own.  My orders are being canceled 20+ x's bc they were out of stock by the time they got to my order to ship out meaning inventory was incorrect.  Now my orders are being canceld due to another reason: business address.  I swear someone is like stealing my nail polishes that I want or something.  

Formula X items have stated 'in stock' and I add them to my cart.  Only to find out that many of the items were 'out of stock' that quickly, so they were removed leaving 1-2 items left in my cart.  Thus creating the fact that most of my orders are for 1-2 items, which sucks.  Yet, Sephora sees that as 'sketchy', which it does seem that way but it's not.  It's because of how the 'inventory' is being handled.  I agree that someone has failed in a big way, since the warehouse upgrade issues are now becoming unacceptable.  This issue needs to be fixed.  Not only that but now Sephora has my address under 'Business address' and will no longer ship to my address.  I called the Sephora Rouge Hotline and they put a note on my account, but the gentleman said that would do nothing.  So here I am.  I NEED HELP!  My father owns his own business and it's in the garage 50 ft from the house, so this is a business and residential address.  I have purchased from Sephora for years, yet now I can't?!

I am having the SAME problem that @lookupandsmile has been having with her formula X purchases.  We both seem to be HUGE Formula X collectors and I made more orders this morning, and who knows if I will receive those amazing colors or not!  I am so upset bc I spend so many hours trying to get the colors I want only to have someone remove my items and now remove my address.  HELP!!

Re: 29 different orders with different items canceled in June so far! :(

Bump.  This is still happening.  I'm not sure if Danee is on vaca, since it's that time of year.  Please help any of you wonderful BT moderators ❤️

@keelybt , @MaliBT , @SianBT , @NikkoBT , @ZannaBT , @JaneanBT , @StephanieBT , @DaneeBT

I've called in multiple times and am on the phone for over an hour with a kind gentleman, who is talking with the Orders Dept and he said that they are making zero sense and agrees that things sound fishy and people are lying.  What is going on with your ordering department? I feel like I'm getting harassed by your company or something and they're laughing at this whole situation.  I've done everything you've asked of me with making sure my quantity is higher than 1-3 polishes and making sure the monetary amount is higher than the 'average' orders and nothing is working for my nail polishes to go through.  I don't give a crap about samples or that my shipping is free.  I'm not malicious and I don't care if I have to spend more money to get my polishes that I want, but things are NOT making sense and I feel like I'm seriously getting harassed by the ordering department and someone is using my account to steal polishes for themselves.

Hi @Fernleaf

I'll send you a PM right now. 

Best,

Mali

Email I sent to Danee today in case she's on vaca: 

Danee,

HELP!!  I made larger purchases when the nail polishes I wanted came in stock and yet again my orders were cancelled.  I literally sit at my computer for hours refreshing the nail polishes and kept my cart over $35 to snipe the nail polishes as they came in stock.  You said that I needed to make larger purchases, since my purchases were lower than the average amount and the items were too low cost.  I added in a higher dollar item with each purchase.  Do they not understand that these polishes get stocked randomly?  Also, while sitting here waiting for the nail polishes to come into stock, the 2nd order I made my cart removed the items I had in it and put the same item I had purchased 30 mins prior or something back into it.  So when the nail polishes I wanted came back into stock, which I also tried my best to buy multiple nail polishes each time they were in stock as I was told to do, I made the purchase quickly.  It wasn't until after the order was submitted that I saw the ABH brow palette in there a second time, which I then said to myself that I've just purchased it for my sister.  I made sure each purchase I made the following hours were not older items I had already purchased, which the basket removed my new item and put my old item back in multiple times.  So I think there's a glitch in the basket history or something?!  Plus, I used promotions for items over $25 and $35, which I won't be able to use again due to already having used them in a purchase.  I spent my hours looking through the BT community as I was waiting for the polishes to go in stock, since sooo many polishes were going in and out of stock last night.  

I'm tired of spending HOURS at my computer to buy the polishes I want, along with items I've been eyeing for years, only to get each and every order removed.  I just had about 6 orders cancelled, which followed the guidelines you mentioned.  (I've had over 50 orders cancelled to date in the past month. 😧 )

SOMEONE IS CANCELLING MY ORDERS TO STEAL MY NAIL POLISHES, I SWEAR IT D; If it isn't more obvious this time around, I have mentioned this multiple times.  Please help or I'm just done purchasing through Sephora.  I have had it with this whole thing.  I am sooo frustrated.  It's not my fault that nail polishes are put into the system slowly and within hours of each other.  I watch the nail polishes legit every hour each day.  There's reasons I buy the polishes within hours, since that's how they're posted.

Oh, and also I've been trying to buy specific nail polishes that will look great with my new engagement ring, which is why I want the darker bluer ones, since my rings main stone is a sapphire.  I can't even get the nail polishes I want for having nice nails that accent ring pictures nicely.  This is the main reason why I've been looking for 'beacon' and other blue/holographic nail polishes like Artimis, etc.  

I hope you can find answers for me, since I am crying so hard bc I waste hours of my life watching the Formula X nail polishes and have followed everything I was told to follow only get to my orders cancelled.  I feel like I'm getting harassed or something by the ordering department.

Thank you,

Hi Fernleaf,

I'm so sorry to hear your orders have been cancelled and for any confusion this may have caused! I will be happy to take a look into this then I'll send you a PM with more information.

Always,

Danee

@DaneeBT

It's still happening. HELP! D;

I sent you a couple PM's.

Thank you very much, Danee @DaneeBT!  I really appreciate everything you have helped me out with! ❤️

You're welcome, Fernleaf! I'm glad I was able to help! 🙂 

I REALLY would like to have the items I purchased this morning, since I've been waiting for weeks for one of those polishes to pop up on the website. It finally did and now I can't get it?!  D;

Okay, I think that's all the information to give to help you better understand this situation.

Thank you in advance!

I paid through PayPal, so my address and everything is correct.  I have never received this type of thing in the past from any store, ever.  I'm so confused as to what happened and why this happened.  It actually took me a bit to figure out why my address was changed to business.  I didn't even think of my dads business, since that NEVER was a problem in the past.

It used to say that my order was modified bc it was out of stock.  Now my orders are being canceled for my own security and protection due to being unable to confirm my payment information.  The Sephora Rouge line said that is bc my address is considered business and not residential anymore.  Please help me change this immediately so I can get the orders I purchased this morning!!

29 will become 39 in a couple of days, since I made about 10 more orders this morning of the Formula X items.  

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing