mflshopper

2013 Sun Safety Kit release

(0) Hearts

When will the 2013 Sun Safety Kit be released? I know they go very quickly and I want to be ready!

dianed

Re: 2013 Sun Safety Kit release

(0) Hearts

I had friends on the lookout for this. They only had 10 at one of the NYC locations and I will get it in the mail on Monday. I outsourced it to all my friends in NYC!

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Sorry Nargisn. At this time the Sun Safety kit is not able to be shipped to Canada. We apologize for any inconvenience and I will be sure to forward your feedback about this to the appropriate department within our company, thank you.

<3 Melissa
nargisn

(0) Hearts

Why isn't this kit available to ship in Canada?! I have shipped the sun safety kit before, so frustrating! 

eadelaide1

(0) Hearts

It's up on the site now, and available for purchase for Beauty Insiders(as of 8:50amET)! :smileyhappy:

JenLMom23

(0) Hearts

The one I have looks the same as the one pictured below and about as many items although I didn't count. It was $26.

eadelaide1

(0) Hearts

Are there 2 different Sun Safety Sets this year? It looks like the SephoraJCP Sets cost a little less, but also contain less items?

JenLMom23

(0) Hearts

They are in JCPenney here too (NY). When I called this a.m. they only had three left though (now two :smileywink:) . At the same time, the regular Sephora in the same mall did not have any in and said to check online because they usually receive the kits one to two weeks after it is in sale online. I had been calling on Fridays to see if they had gotten them with no luck but was so happy I was able to pick one up at JCP.

I have to say I am disappointed on the late arrival this year though. I wait to restock my sun safety supplies until this comes out so I am hoping they'll go back to mid-April next year!!

mrsbdub

(0) Hearts

Good news all...I just purchased the Sun Safery kit at the Sephora inside JC Penney (Chattanooga, TN). I also went to the main Sephora store located in the same mall and they have NOT received their kits yet. The girls at the JC Penney Sephora didn't know why they received theirs first but I'm so glad I checked there. Hope you all have the same luck!

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Eadelaide1 Ooops it looks like it was taken down.  It wasn't made available yet, so keep an eye out for it coming back soon.

keelybt

Hi ladies The Sun Safety Kit is now online, but not available quite yet.  You can check it out here > http://www.sephora.com/sun-safety-kit-P379059?skuId=1524727

Sephora Favorites - Sun Safety Kit

eadelaide1

(0) Hearts

I tried clicking the link above, but I get an error message that the item has sold out. Did it even become available to purchase, or was it taken down? I want to sign uprift the in-stock email notification ASAP so I don't miss out on it! :smileyhappy:

Hyphen8er

(0) Hearts

Was the kit already released? I haven't seen it online and I've called a few stores who say they don't have it and it hasn't been shipped to their stores yet. Any updates?

aphrodite30

(0) Hearts

It hasnt been released yet. They are saying Mid-May. They just loaded a picture of it online at the Sephora site today, so I would say its coming soon. But it hasnt been released yet. 

sarahbear25

(0) Hearts

It is normally mid april, I always order it on my birthday. April25th

kasimama

(0) Hearts

Mid May?? That \s too bad I leave in Coastal SC and would have liked to purchase earlier. Is already 80 here.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Yes! Wow 80s:smileyhappy: It will be here soon!

<3 Melissa
dianabt

(0) Hearts

@ShellMac, Unfortunately I don't have this information just yet! Hopefully we will have more info when the product arrives. :smileyhappy: I'm sorry about that!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
ShellMac

(0) Hearts

Thanks Diana. Oh please tell me they will be available to Canadian customers this year. I always used to order one and last year they did not ship to Canada...I was crushed!!

Fingers crossed. :smileyhappy:

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi ladies! We just found out that we expect them in mid-late May. Please check back often for more updates!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
feismom

(0) Hearts

Yeah...I'm a skin cancer survivor and start each season with my Sun Safety Kit..they get better each year!  Please soon...soon....sun...soon!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • mflshopper
    • eadelaide1
    • sarahbear25
    • DTalksAll
    • feismom