mtiny

2013 Chic Week

(0) Hearts

Hi,

I remember years prior that Sephora did something in the Spring called Chic Week. Last year there was a 15% off to VIBs and also goodies like umbrella. I haven't seen or heard anything this year and was wondering if you have a Chic Week planned. I did get in an email about the 1000 pts conversion to a 20% off coupon. Is this taking the place of the 15% for Chic Week?

Thanks!

Emily

keelybt

Re: 2013 Chic Week

(0) Hearts

@XoxoKrystal That should be fine!  Just mention the promotion and give the Cast Member your account information. :smileyhappy:

xoxoKrystal

(0) Hearts

Hi, i also did not get the e-mail. If i go into the store without the e-mail can i still get 15% off?

Cherylina0301

(0) Hearts

Hi Melissa,

I think I deleted my email with the details on chic week..can I get a new one sent to me? How do I go about doing this?

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Cherylina0301!

Oh no, we are unable to resend the email. However, you shouldn't have any issues using the discount in stores. Simply provide your Beauty Insider information at checkout. If the store has any questions, they can contact us directly at 1-877-Sephora.

<3 Melissa
keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Jul13 It should be up later today.  Keep an eye out!

jul13

(0) Hearts

I have still yet to receive the CHIC week email in my inbox while my friend received it 2 days ago. Will there be a problem if I go into stores without the email?

Thanks!

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Jul13,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received the Chic Week email. Today the promotion starts for our VIB clients, Click here:http://bit.ly/XuSTPU for more information about our Chic Week Discount.

If you are a Beauty Insider and you have not received the email please log into the BI section on BeautyTalk on or after 4/12/2013.

(please check back on the post 4/12 for the link)

If you would also like me to verify your subscriptions, please let me know:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
jul13

(0) Hearts

Hi melissabt,

I still haven't received any emails in my inbox and I am a beauty insider. I would like to go in stores and purchase some items. Do I need the email to get the 15% discount? I checked the link you have provided me but don't see the link for BI. Please verify my subscriptions.

Thanks!

posssum

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Looks like this year's Chic Week is April 12-21!

whigrose

(0) Hearts

I was just wondering the same thing. Would love a 20% off sale as I have things I am waiting to buy with it, some big ticket items. But I would NOT want to use points to buy myself a sale. It took too long to accumulate them. 1000 points is way too much. I so hope they don't go in this direction and that it did not go over very well in TX and CA. I'm ready for Chic Week again!!! (Oh, and more/better 500 point perks offered online--please! It has been a month or two since you have offered more than 1 500 point perk. I think this is about the longest time I have gone without ordering something from Sephora because of the lack of good promos online.)

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Whigrose-

We appreciate your feedback about our promos. I'll be sure to forward it to the appropriate department within our company. In the meantime, please stay tuned for new offer and keep checking your emails!

<3 Melissa
yhoana562

(0) Hearts

So when chic week be this week? And where?

And will beauty insiders be awarded discounts too?

snowbengal

(0) Hearts

How do you redeem 1000 points for 20% off? I heard about the offer but i didn't get he email. I have 3000 points. 

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Snowbengal-

The promotion was valid at our stores in CA and TX only. If you are located in either of these states, please pm me. Thanks!

<3 Melissa
snowbengal

(0) Hearts

That's a great promo, I hope in the future you will consider expanding it to customers nationwide. 

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi mtiny,

We do not give out the dates of our promotions and offers for competitive reasons. Please make sure you’re signed up for email to be notified!

xo, Mia

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • posssum
    • whigrose
    • melissabt
    • mtiny