apple127

$20 off $50 nowhere to be found....

Will sephora be sending the $20 off $50 to our email? Because I have not been recieving anything in my mail for the last few months. Can someone fix the mail subscription for me?!?!

kenny

Re: $20 off $50 nowhere to be found....

(0) Hearts

Just to help put everyone at ease, mailers tend to go out a while before the event to ensure that they get to everybody in time. So people receive these BEFORE emails go out. And not everybody receives these in the mail (it's around 30%, I believe?) The emails usually go out in waves starting only a couple days before the event, sometimes you might get these the night before or the day of. So unless you haven't received anything by Dec. 4th, it's best to just be patient

supertrixie

(0) Hearts

oops, I posted a similar question....

GraceLW

(0) Hearts

just got mine in ATL

amberangeline

(0) Hearts

I'm in OK and I have not received anything yet... my friend who also lives here did though. :-/ I hope it's on it's way- I would hate to miss out!

jxw200

So i just checked my email from last year, and I got an email with the gift card info on 11/29, and the event started on 11/29 last year. I didn't get my physical copy in the mail until days after the event had started.

I don' think there is any need to worry - I've been an avid sephora shopper since 2008 and I've NEVER missed this event. I know several of my coworkers who don't even pay that much attention to sephora have always gotten this promotion. And in the event that there really is an email glitch, i'm sure you can call them and get the info you need.  

dolceloure

Nice sleuthing! I feel like I can rest now, knowing I can probably expect an email in a couple of days if I don't get the physical card in the mail, lol.

jxw200

(0) Hearts

i hope you got yours by mail or email! :smileyhappy:

Kyndra

(0) Hearts

same i haven't received actual mail from Sephora since like 2009, wheres my coupon, I'm gonna cry !!!!

tigrelili

(0) Hearts

i havent gotten anything either

marydiva

The email comes on the 4th! :smileyvery-happy:

itsjaimiehere

(0) Hearts

Nothing in FL yet either... I'm crossing my fingers that it's in the mail today.

sundaespal

(0) Hearts

Nothing for me, either. I get Sephora emails, so I'll be really bummed if I don't get a coupon.

calamityjane85

I didn't get a card last year they sent an email.

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

I haven't gotten anything yet either. :-( If I don't get anything in the next couple of days I'm calling CS to beg ask them for the gift card.

makemeup59

(0) Hearts

I called Sephora customer service yesterday (Sunday) to say that I havent received my $20 off 50 email or snail-mail.  She checked and said I wasnt subscribed (although I am a vib rouge), that their computers have this glitch sometimes.  She re-subscribed me and said I should be getting the email.  Well...as of this morning (Monday 12/2) still no email.  What now?

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

I mentioned somewhere else that I wonder if it's a 'regional' sort of thing, where it goes to different areas at different times, kind of like a wave. Maybe they just haven't gotten to us yet. Hate to repeat myself but....

Sincerely,

Nothing in NY

It would be neat if we could track it and see what States got it at what time, just would be kinda fun. Something to take our minds off of our issue. Hope we have good news in the mail and it's a happy Monday. :smileyhappy:

LuckyWinter

(0) Hearts

Yeahhh same here! Nothing at all, and im sure its going to be an email thing, because it seems they never send things to Canadians :smileysad:

Ealaxel

You're certainly not alone! I've yet to get one. I didn't even get a mailer/email for the VIB sale last month. :-/

superNoah

Even though it's a bad group to be in, I'm glad I'm not alone. I thought I was the only one since I tend to get emails skipped sometimes.

Ealaxel

Well they say misery loves company! With the VIB sale I just contacted customer service via Facebook and they were quick and super helpful. That's what I plan on doing this time around if the same thing happens again.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 18 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • supertrixie
    • kenny
    • marydiva
    • jxw200
    • makemeup59
    • dolceloure