MegzMegz

i need help knowing what type of skin i have? very confused!

(0) Hearts

babybear04

Re: i need help knowing what type of skin i have? very confused!

(0) Hearts

Hi there,

There are several categories of skintypes, such as:
-Normal
-Combination
-Dry
-Oily
-Acne-prone

-Sensitive

Since you do not have dry skin nor oily skin, as you mentioned, I'm guessing you have a "normal" skintype unless you think your skin falls into one of the other categories.

If your skin feels smooth following your normal skincare routine, then it sounds like you have selected the right products for your skin.

If you're unsure about the products your using, I suggest stopping by your local sephora and talking with a sales associate to see if he/she can help you find something better suited for your skin.

Hope this helps.

MegzMegz

(0) Hearts

Thanks so much!!!  I am wondering why i was told i had dry skin all these years.  That's "irritating!"  I need products to ease the redness and breakouts in my cheeks and skin.  I was advised to take back the Hydrating Toner and buy the Clarifying toner by Murad instead or Kate Sommerville's Clarifying toner?  Which would you recommend? Thanks a million!

babybear04

(0) Hearts

Just to make sure I'm getting this right, your skin is not dry nor oily, but you do suffer from breakouts and redness on your cheeks?

Do the breakouts seem related to any of the products your using?  Like, do you notice your cheeks getting read/breaking out following your toner?  Is the redness related to your breakouts? Or do your cheeks always look flushed? This will aid me in helping you find the right solution!

MegzMegz

(0) Hearts

Any replies??!

MegzMegz

(0) Hearts

In reference to my question above.  I do NOT have dry flaky skin, nor an oily T-Zone.  My face feels smooth after i cleanse and use all skin products. I am currently using REN Clear Calm Milk Cleanser, Murad Hydrating toner, Ren Night Serum and Fresh Rose Moisturizing Gel. Please advise what skin type i have and if i selected the right products! ? Much appreciated!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • babybear04
    • MegzMegz