apassi

cleanser for combinational skin

(0) Hearts
Hi

I am getting very little BUMPS on my forehead that does not go away at all.i have combinational oily and acne prone skin.i use glytone mild gel wash with bosica clear complextion moisturiser.i use witch hazel toner and origins charchol mask.i dont apply make up reguraly .i am looking for cleanser and exfolaitor that helps me in getting clear and flawless skin.is there a single product that i can apply on my FaCe for natural glow.i dont like to put layers of makeup.
Thanks .
apassi

Re: cleanser for combinational skin

yeah.please could you point me to that link ?

lylysa

Certainly!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Dry/dull-face-and-dark-circles/m-p/432931/highlight/true#M203

The original poster in that thread asked about products to help her dull complexion and dark circles, but the bit about exfoliants can help whether it's dullness in your complexion, uneveness in texture, to just getting an overall deeper clean. There's link in that post that tie into brightening skin/treating dark circles, so don't mind those, just the info on the break down of exfoliant categories! :smileytongue:

apassi

Thanks !

lylysa

(0) Hearts

You're welcome! Feel free to shoot me a message any time too if you have more questions!

apassi

(0) Hearts

I never had clear forehead but recently from one week these are more visible .

lylysa

(0) Hearts

From the sounds of the products you're using nothing seems to be out of balance. The glytone wash uses glycolic acid to even skin tone/texture and boost new/healthier skin regeneration, the Boscia Moisturizer keeps your combination skin clear in a gentle fashion, the witch hazel helps to purify pores and control excess sebum and oil, and the Origins mask draws out impurities.

Have you considered using a physical exfoliant or incorporating a tool like the Clarisonic into your regimen? Though the glytone wash has the glycolic acids to chemically exfoliate the skin, you may need a exfoliating wash with physical particles to slough off dead skin at topical layers or use the Clarisonic to help deep cleanse the skin.

apassi

Thanks !

I am using facial cleansing sponges with my cleanser but not any other tool .

lylysa

(0) Hearts

If you want something gentle to start off with as a physical based exfoliant, try Boscia's Facial Smoothing Polish. The sugar polymers are soft and not scratchy, delicate enough to still buff/break down dead skin but not able to irritate or inflame.

The sponge might help lather up your product, but also absorb some of it as well so it might not really aid in the exfoliation process.

I have more info in other threads in the past that I've posted about exfoliation, let me know if you want to read more on it.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

When did you start noticing these bumps?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • apassi