Patrishans

are pore minimizer products and foundation primer the same or not?

I am confused if pore minimizer such as Dr.Brandt's Pore no more refiner and Pore thing t-zone tighter are different from foundation primer such as the Laura Meicer. Do I have to use both or just one of the other to reduce my pores and to make my skin look smoother?

laurabt

Re: are pore minimizer products and foundation primer the same or not?

(0) Hearts

Hi Patrishans, the Dr. Brandt Pores No More® Pore Refiner works as a foundation primer too.  You can use it with or without makeup.  You don't need to use a separate primer over this product.  We don't carry the Pore thing t-zone tighter, so I'm not sure about that product. :smileyhappy: -Laura

Patrishans

(0) Hearts

thank you Laura for your advice. I will definitely try that. Pore Thing T-zone Tighter is also from Dr. Brandt, an associate gave me a sample of it the other day and i think it's working for me. Thanks again!

Spoiler

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Is this what you're talking about? http://www.sephora.com/pore-thing-with-evermat-t-zone-pore-tightener-P296407?skuId=1365113

swfupload_5720330868357640237.jpgI'm not too familiar with the product, but I don't think it would replace a primer. If you want to use it as an AM serum, then I would wash-pore tightener-moisturizer & SPF- primer- foundation. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • laurabt
    • Patrishans
Photos1
  • swfupload_5720330868357640237.jpg