knuevekm

What neck moisturizer do you use?

I know I am supposed to moisturize my neck, but I can't get myself to use my expensive face moisturizer on it. (it's a lot of surface area and I would go broke) It is not a problem area for me, so I have been using less expensive drugstore brand face moisturizer on my neck and chest.

I noticed that Sephora sells numerous neck creams but they seem to be more for firming, and are pretty pricey also. 

This got me wondering... What do you use to moisturize your neck?

fatimamummy

Re: What neck moisturizer do you use?

(0) Hearts

If I'm out of shower I use body butter on my neck just like rest of my body and all other time Everything including toner,serum,moisturizer, sunscreen,foundation every thing I apply on my face goes on my neck as well,,,,I might sound wasteful but I can't separate my face and neck.

infinitise

(0) Hearts

I use my caudalie serum and then face oil.. 

my neck tends to be alot drier and more sensitive.. the oil I put on absorbs within half hour and become soft to touch.. 

on warmer days, I just use my moisturizer.. i don't use high end ones any more because I've been buying Korean ones that has beneficial ingredients that's not watered down. they also don't contain ingredients that I prefer not to have in skin care products for my sensitive skin 

I would look at natural/organic moisturizers because they tend to be lower in price 

chelsd

I use all the face creams that I get as samples or in sets that I don't like on my face.  Or I pull down the extra from when I moisturize my face, or I'll pull up my body lotion.  In short, I'm not picky about what I put on my neck.  Maybe I'll regret it in 10 years, but I think special neck creams are a gimmick.

irenet

I just use Cetaphil from the drugstore. It moisturizes and doesn't clog pores. But the main thing you want to do to protect your neck is to apply sunscreen everyday. Your upper chest and back of the hands are the first places to get age spots because the skin is so thin. By applying sunscreen you prevent aging and skin damage.

ivyxox

For me, it depends. Sometime, I use my body lotion and sometimes I just use my face cream.

Honestly, some neck cream can be more expensive than face cream so I might as well just use my face cream for my face and neck.

End0ra

If I accidentally apply a little too much face cream, I'll always direct it down to my neck and chest.  Other than that I use whatever body moisturizer I'm using, and use organic, cold pressed rosehip oil underneath as a serum to give it a little more oomph.  (Rosehip oil is very high in vit A, C and E and antioxidants, is very moisturizing, healing and nourishing.  It's great for fine lines and little scars.   And cheap!)

TrysBeautyItems

[ Edited ]

I use what I have, could be drugstore face or a lightweight body cream/lotion or even a decent brand face moisturizer, if I took too much...nothing specific.

tracygirl64

I use my Argan Oil, only 3 drops of it covers my whole neck and leaves it silky and smooth. :smileyhappy:

knuevekm

I never thought about using oils. I tried several brands on my face and they dried me out, but I should try the rest of my deluxe samples on my neck which isn't as sensitive.

Thanks!

tracygirl64

(0) Hearts

You're welcome! Make sure to pat it on and press it into the skin. :smileywink:

heartsmyface

I use my face cream. Or body butter. I don't use a neck- specific cream.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • tracygirl64
    • ivyxox
    • infinitise
    • fatimamummy
    • TrysBeautyItems
    • chelsd