LadyGoodman

Super-light, fresh moisturizer

(0) Hearts

I'm looking for a new moisturizer to transition into summer. Currently I use Eucerin Daily Protection because it's very gentle, and I have SUPER sensitive skin. I used to think my skin was oily/combination, but now I'd say it's more or less dry/sensitive. I still get a little oily around my chin, but since I've grown out of the teen acne phase its more or less just sensitive to anything too heavy (with the occassional pimple around that time of the month).

Recently it's gotten pretty humid where I live and I noticed after washing my face and applying my regular moisturizer it feels heavy/sticky...something I would not consider it in the winter. I want something that feels light and refreshing after work & workouts that won't break me out. I was considering Philosophy's Take a Deep Breath, or Clinique Moisture Surge. I've also looked at Bosica, First Aid Beauty, Ole Henriksen, and Peter Thomas Roth. Any suggestions?

dianabt

Re: Super-light, fresh moisturizer

(0) Hearts

I suggest you try the Lancome Bien Fait which has a good spf 30 and is SUPER lightweight-

BIENFAIT MULTI-VITAL SPF 30 LOTION - High Potency Daily Moisturizing Lotion

and if you have sensitive skin look at Boscia which is excellent for your skintype:

Boscia Oil Free Daily Hydration

Oil-Free Daily Hydration SPF 15

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
lovelyred139

(0) Hearts

I've had good luck with the Boscia Self-Defense Vital Antioxidant Moisture SPF 30.  It's super super light, which is rare in an SPF moisturizer, and doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin.  Mostly, I was impressed that its claim to balance out oily zones proved true for my skin.  My skin's more on the dry side these days, but at purchase it was definitely combination -- this was the only moisturizer that kept my cheeks from being a reflective surface by noon.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

The Rose Hydrating gel cream from fresh would be a good option for you to look at to balance out your skin and be sensitive enough for sensitive skin to tolerate it. Hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • beautylovingirl
    • lovelyred139
    • LadyGoodman