roxystar4

Searching through threads...

(0) Hearts

Ok, so I have spent the past 30 minutes trying to find a post where someone talks about a favorite skincare item. I read it recently and wrote down the product they raved about & I cannot the piece of paper anywhere!

They tried something else that cost $150 (i think that is what they said) but they shouldnt have because they really love this other product that cost about 1/2 the price.  

Does anyone remember reading this, and if so, can you please direct me to the thread?  

Thank you X's 100

roxystar4

Re: Searching through threads...

(0) Hearts

thank you all who have helped in the hunt! 

chiararaiden

Sorry... my computer is being very weird, so I had to copy and paste the thread.  If this is the thread (Products you regret worth buying), the user is 'sephoramusthave' - I'm sure you can reach out to her to find out which item was $40.

Re: Products you regret buying?

sephoramusthave/HALL OF FAMER/ 15h ago

Caudalie Premier Cru La Crème. Its $150 bucks without tax, and I didn't like it nearly as much as my HG $40 cream.

I hope this helps!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

this made my morning! Thank you! I spent over an hour last night looking.  

I wrote down Caudile Premier La Creme and totally lost the paper. Not that much of a bummer because that wasnt even sephoramusthave's HG!!!

I oftentimes skim the pages and then write down or add items to my sephora shopping list. that way I can research them online more and see if it could be a fit for my skin type.  Next step... get a sample (if possible). If i like it - go and lay down the big bucks! If enough people rave about it and I cant get a sample... i will sometimes get it and give it a blind try. :smileyhappy:

colorobsession

That was going to be my suggestion as well, because I remember reading that thread over the past few days.

chanelady

I do remember reading that thread.

She mentiones getting Caudile the premium cru cream($150), but doesn't name the item for ($40).  If i happen to see it i'll post it here. :smileyhappy: