angew

Perricone Cleansing Treatment Bar

(0) Hearts

I read many of the complaints in reference to the size and price of the Perricone Cleansing Treatment Bar compared to the price.  This is a great product and works wonders on your face.  I was able to order today directly from Perricone's website 2 bars for the price of one ($38).  Also, if you enter code QUIZ20 you receive 20% percent off when you spend $75, free shipping and a free deluxe sample of the Cold Plasma.  I thought I would share, for those who may have an interest. :smileyvery-happy:

tinkerbug

Re: Perricone Cleansing Treatment Bar

I love the Cleansing Treatment Bar! I only use it a few times a week so one bar lasts forever. It is great for exfoliating, and for when my skin wants to breakout. I watch the Perricone facebook page for great deals!

loulou78

I have been using it for six months now and am finishing up my second bar. It is a little pricey at first but it lasts forever and works just as promised. My skin is super soft.  I just wish it came with a soap box or something.

btmod1

The Perricone Cleansing Treatment Bar is a great product and lasts awhile.  I love using this on the body for smoother skin and those occasional breakouts. Great choice!

anaa

I just started using the bar this week in conjunction with cold plasma, which I've been using for a couple of months.  I am pleasantly shocked at how good my skin has responded to the Perricone line.  If I could afford it I would use every thing in it!  Nice to find products that actually do what the company claims they do.:smileyhappy:

anaa

Hi, I ordered them too :smileyhappy:  I haven't used it y...

Hi, I ordered them too :smileyhappy:  I haven't used it yet and it get mixed reviews due to the size.  I use the Cold Plasma and I absolutely love it.  Thanks for posting!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • btmod1
    • anaa
    • loulou78
    • angew
    • tinkerbug