bkc10013

Looking for best detox face masks.

(0) Hearts

Hope to hear some recommendations of detox face masks low and high end. Looking for a line up for a blog post with a detox story. Thanks so much in advance!

I currently have Skin Authority and malin+goetz in rotation. Wondering what else is out there that gets good feedback.

http://www.inhautepursuit.com

nikki

Re: Looking for best detox face masks.

(0) Hearts

Lush Mask of Magnanimity is my current favorite mask.

I dislike the Origins Charcoal mask, but I like the Boscia and the black glamglow mask. The white glamglow mask is just meh to me.

The Mint Julep Queen Helene mask is a great drugstore version. I feel like it really dries out pimples, even on the chest, etc. 

partyskoolpretty

I second the Origins charcoal mask recommendation! I think the Boscia and Glamglow masks are a little overrated. I want to try the FAB red clay mask. I would also recommend Wei's mud mask singles!

anabob

(0) Hearts

I highly suggest the origins charcoal and the FAB red clay mask as well! I've been using the FAB one once a week for the past few weeks and i LOVE it-and you get so much product for a reasonable price:smileyhappy:

bkc10013

Thank you both so much. Very helpful suggestions. 

I apologize for the snafu with posting links to my blog.

lylysa: I received a response per my GLAMGLOW POWERMUD review being removed. I kindly did point out that GLAMGLOW allowed me to be the first blogger to review the product and my post linked the purchasing options back to Sephora's site. I believe they reinstated my link in the POWERMUD thread? 

In any event, thank you again for great recommendations and hope everyone is having a great weekend!

BK

:smileyhappy:

BuxomBabe80

• Lush Mask of Magnanimity (I've read a lot of rave reviews about this one but haven't tried it yet)
  • The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask
  • The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask
  • Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask
  • Boscia Clarifying Detox Mask (This one is amazing)
  • Korres Cinnamon & Natural Clay Deep Cleansing Mask for Oily Skin
  • Kiss My Face Potent and Pure Pore Shring Deep Pore Cleansing Mask
  • Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque (I personally love this one! It's a cult classic)
  • Freeman Beauty Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask (I recently purchased this and haven't tried it yet)
  • Freeman Beauty Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask (Love this one)
  • Freeman Beauty Mint & Lemon Facial Clay Mask (This is great as well!)
  • Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra-Cleansing Mud Mask (On my buy list)

lylysa

Hi, BKC, the users of Beauty Talk are more than happy to share recommendations but I should also note that per forum rules, outside links are not allowed and will be removed by Moderators. If you are looking to share a particular site, you can specify how to locate it via a search engine or the name of the page itself.

In regards to detox based faced masks here are some top picks that are quite popular:

-Origins' Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask

-Boscia's Luminizing Black Mask

-GlamGlow's Youthmud/Supermud

-Tarte's Amazonian Clay Double Detox Mask

-First Aid Beauty's Purifying Mask with Red Clay

-Anthony Logistics Deep Pore Cleansing Clay Mask

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 6 in conversation