kalex

Korres Sleeping Facial Suggestions

I want to order one of the Korres Sleeping Facials but I'm not sure which one to get.  I have combination acne-prone skin (oily/normal during warmer months and normal/dry in cooler months.)  

Since I have acne scarring on my chin and jaw line I was leaning towards the Wild Rose Vitamin C.  But since my skin is also on the dry side this time of year I thought the Yoghurt one might be better.  Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

marydiva

Re: Korres Sleeping Facial Suggestions

(0) Hearts

I got the 100pt perk of the Wild Rose and ordered the Yogurt Trio so I can try both. I was leaning towards the Yogurt, but wanted to try the Wild Rose just in case I liked it better. :smileyhappy: Looking forward to using them! 

CaitlinBrunson

(0) Hearts

I'd go for the yoghurt one because it focuses of balancing the skins ph levels. 

Meg82

I tried the wild rose one last night (i had the perk) and my skin felt awesome this morning.  Very soft and it was lightly glowy.  A+ product, gonna purchase a full size.

Meg82

One bad thing was how heavily scented it was.  But I found that it faded or I acclimated or something because by the time I actually got into bed the smell was faded to a lightly pleasant scent.

Spyski

(0) Hearts

I agree with you on what it lives up for, but the smell is very strong to me as well. I mean if you don't mind smelling like roses all night then it's fine...

bellatree

(0) Hearts

Hi, I have oily, acne prone skin and  I got the 100 point perk of the Wild Rose. I tried it last night and liked the consistency, but thought the product was scented too heavily for me. The product felt good on my skin and didn't make me oily and it didn't seem to clog my pores. 

marydiva

EEE! I think I'll place an online order, just to try them! Thanks Kalex!! <3 MEGA HEARTS.

kalex

Great minds think alike!  That's what I did too.  :smileyhappy:

marydiva

(0) Hearts

Great question Kalex! I'm super glad you asked because I'm trying to decide myself! I too have acne/combo skin so this question has been on my mind now that we're super close to the November sale. I'm half-way considering getting both! I think I may get the Wild Rose Vitamin C now, and then get the Yogurt one in Feburary when my birthday rolls around. 

kalex

The Yoghurt is in the samples right now and the Wild Rose is in the 100pt perks in case you weren't aware!

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

The 100 point perk of Wild Rose looks to be back in stock! Got mine in the mail yesterday and think I'm gonna try it out tonight.

SharonX

(0) Hearts

The wild rose one is sooooo good in winter, though i don't have acne-prone skin,sometime it's a little oily for me. A thin layer of cream would be better.

evno

(0) Hearts

I've tried and liked both. (I know, most unhelpful reply ever.) They're very moisturizing, but I think the yogurt one is more soothing, smoothing, and softening. Both don't aggravate my acne, but I personally prefer the yogurt one because the rose smell is pretty powerful and off-putting. If you can't decide, you can always get both, mix them together, and use them at the same time! :smileytongue:

gongju87

(0) Hearts

what? I didnt see that perk anywhere!! :smileysad:

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

I only saw it when I checked out, didn't see it on the Rewards page.

jessyiniowa

(0) Hearts

I think it's out of stock now - I was able to include it in my order on Sunday.

kalex

(0) Hearts

Darn it.  Hopefully this one of those things were it was there briefly, disappears, and then comes back.

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

The Wild Rose is a 100 point perk right now. I added it to my order this morning and am excited to try it out!

TrysBeautyItems

(0) Hearts

I have combo/acne/sensitive skin and the Wild Rose line works. Also helps to size down pimples.Have used a lot of this line and haven't had any issues. I also use a dark spot corrector then the sleeping facial. Face looks and feels more normal in the morning. It can also be used during the day.

The 24hr Wild Rose moisturizer I find is too hydrating at times, so it may work for your dry months.

arielaaaaaaaa

I think you should go with the Wild rose!

I have it, and love it, I find it very hydrating and it does help with brightening! (I have very dry skin BTW)

I've also tried the Yogurt one and i don't find it much better in hydrating than the wild rose.

So it's like the wild rose does both, hydrating and brightening, and the Yogurt does one. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • marydiva
    • dianabt
    • pinktorridora