Samantha25

In need of a new moisturizer.

I'm in search of a new moisturizer with spf for summer. I love Clinique's Dramatically Different Lotion but I wish it was formulated with sun protection. Any recommendations?

jrf23

Re: In need of a new moisturizer.

(0) Hearts

I would say keep using Clinique and just use a sunscreen on top. If your looking for the best sunscreen go for supergoop , they make great stuff

lovelyred139

I've been talking up this product a lot around here, but I figured I'd throw it into the ring again -- I've been using Boscia Self Defense Vital Antioxidant Moisture SPF 30 and really like it.  It's super lightweight, absorbs quickly, and layers under makeup without any problems.  It's not broken me out or caused any other bad reactions, which is great, and it doesn't turn my face into a reflective surface by noon.  The lack of shine is the biggest thing for me, since I have a really hard time finding SPF 30+ products that aren't greasy.

If you're on a budget, the drugstore option I've also been liking for similar reasons is Neutrogena Sheer Dry Touch SPF 30.  It actually does absorb dry to the touch.  The only thing I can say against it is that it does have that sunscreen smell, which I know some people don't like.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

Although I dont own this product, I have been using a large sample of it in the mornings for a week now and really like it: Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea.  It hasn't caused any break outs for me (it is oil-free).

I also like (and have used for 6+ Months) Mychelle Daily Defense Cream SPF 17. I think I got it on vitacost for $18?

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • roxystar4
    • lovelyred139
    • Samantha25
    • jrf23