shipps

I need good Products for my skinfor daily use basis and the products as well as for light makeup

(0) Hearts

Shilppps

Re: I need good Products for my skinfor daily use basis and the products as well as for light makeup

(0) Hearts

Thanks a ton for your suggestions!

ChicDabbler

Re: I need good Products for my skinfor daily use basis and the products as well as for light makeup

Mmmkay, regimen for combination skin. There's no regimen that does everything under the sun, I'm assuming you don't have specific problem (since you don't use any spot treatment/special product) and do not have mature skin (since you don't care for anti-aging).

Boscia oil-free line is great for combination skin. It's oil-free and natural, altho their acne spot treatment and skintone brightening stuff are very gentle and good even for sensitive skin. Their Amino eye gel is great. I have combination skin and like using them for the summer. If it's not moisturizing enough for you, I recommend......

Origins Brighter by Nature peel pad and SPF35 moisturizer are great for even skintone/brightening, I did notice my skin smoother and softer. Origins is natural and while I did notice the peel pad help dry/shrink my acne a bit, it's not an acne treatment. Their toners feels great, but honestly I like Clinique Toner 2 better (makes skin clean/oil-free and tone down the acne, but can be drying if you have sensitive/drier skin). Their charcoal mask is great at drawing out impurities/acne/whiteheads out (don't use it the day before a big event, but if you use it 2x weekly, you will notice clearer skin in a couple of weeks). Basically I like all their products except for VitaZing and GenZing, both of which have "light diffusers" that irritates my eyes and clog my pores. Some of their products are oil free and some not, but they won't break you out I promise.

Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation is oil-free, even skintone/brightening and natural. However, OH lines usually have a lot of dimethicone so you may or may not like that. But, their Truth Serum is great.

All the products/lines I suggested are bolded/underlined. I suggest checking them out to see which ones best fit your need. Start with a simple 3 step regimen then add in more as you feel comfortable/see fit (if you suddenly change everything, you won't know which product is effective/ineffective).

As for make up, there's a ton of good brands and I suggest using the filter for each category and the rating to find the best product for you. Or you can search for posts in beautytalk forum.

shipps

(0) Hearts

I NEED TO KNOW WHICH WILL YOU PREFFER FOR ME NAKED OR NAKED 2 FOR BROWN EYES/ DARK BROWN HAIR/ WHEATISH TO FAIR SKIN ?

lylysa

Welcome to the forums, Shipps! For future reference, typing out posts or responses in all caps is considered in the Internet/forum world as shouting, though I'm sure you're very enthusiastic about joining on board the Beauty Talk world, typing in a regular fashion will do just fine. :smileyhappy:

In regards to which palette would suit you better, both are very wearable and have shades that suit many complexions. Naked 1 has warmer toned colors while Naked 2 is a bit more subdued and cooler. If you're looking to warm up your complexion, go for Naked 1, if you want to play up the fiarness of your skin, go for Naked 2.

corrin99

(0) Hearts

I will tell you my favorites and why I like them.

For cleanser I will buy Purpose as long as they sell it, you can get it at Target, it is so gentle, takes off your makeup and smells like baby wash.

Weekly scrub, I love Clinique Exfoliating Scrub it gives me smooth skin keeps zits at bay and gives a great glow.

Moisturizer I really like Clinique Dramatically Different GEL it's more bang for my buck and soaks right in, it's never greasy.  But my true moisture love is Clinique Moisture Surge, it's a thick gel that can make my dry WI winter skin prrr like a kitten. 

For a easy makeup look I use for my job I will rub in a pump of Revlon Custom Creation foundation, I really like it, it smooths out any discoloration and can cover blemishes. 

Physicians Formula bronzer for pale skin looks natural in winter and and makes you look so much healthier, then if I have a few extra seconds I will swipe on Maybelline coral blush. 

I use a Lorac palette in a shimmery gold nude color all over my lid.  I put a thin line of Almay liner for blue eyes in brown topaz on top lid only, then swipe on Covergirl Professionals mascara with a curved blush on top, bottom lashes if I have a couple extra secs.  Grab a sparkley gloss in a pink or coral color to brighten up your face. 

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

It would be great if you can give us more information, so the recommendation won't just be a generic shot in the dark. For example,

Skincare:

- what is your skin type?

- are you looking for some specific products or a whole regimen?

- what products are you currently using/is it working for you?

- are there any special effects you are looking for(anti-aging, even skintone/brightening, anti-acne, oil-free, natural)?

Make up:

- what complexion/undertone do you have?

- light face make up or also eye/lip make up?

- any preference for liquid or powder or brands?

shipps

(0) Hearts

- what is your skin type? Combination Skin

- are you looking for some specific products or a whole regimen? Whole Regimen

- what products are you currently using/is it working for you?
Neutrogena Facewash
Day cream: Elizabeth Arden Viaible Difference
Night cream:Kirkland Borghese Essentials

- are there any special effects you are looking for(anti-aging, even skintone/brightening, anti-acne, oil-free, natural)?I am looking for even skintone,brightening, anti-acne, oil-free, natural,Glowing skin

Make up:
- what complexion/undertone do you have? Wheatish to fair
- light face make up or also eye/lip make up? All three
- any preference for liquid or powder or brands? Nopes as such but looking for effective products

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • corrin99
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • shipps
    • Shilppps