Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
Anonymous Insider

I am looking for a face oil that will even out my skin tone and get rid of acne scars (while moisturizing). Any suggestions?

Re: I am looking for a face oil that will even out my skin tone and get rid of acne scars (while moisturizing). Any suggestions?

Look for oil with retinol or vitamin C. Sunday Riley Luna contains retinol but is pretty gentle. Rose is a common ingredient in oils that contain vitamin C, there's Ole Henriksen truth oil with rosehip (but is a bit stinky), Sunday Riley Flora (heavy and is better for dry skin), Sisley Paris Black Rose (absolutely lovely and ridiculously pricy). Korres, Laura Mercier and Chantecaille also have facial oil with rose I believe.

Re: I am looking for a face oil that will even out my skin tone and get rid of acne scars (while moisturizing). Any suggestions?

I love the Sunday Riley Luna Oil!  It has made such a huge difference in my skin with clarifying/evening out dark spots and smoothing fine lines.  Plus I'm oily/acne-prone and it doesn't break me out.  The scent is a little off-putting, but for the results I get from this product, I'll tolerate that.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing