jennypenny1995

Have you used...

(0) Hearts

Dior's BB Cream or Clinique's CC Cream?  Just got samplers at my Sephora store.  Have combo skin and am s~c~a~r~e~d it's going to be a disaster.  Like "Oil Spill 2013" kind of disaster.

Opinions, please!  = )

sydneyr

Re: Have you used...

(0) Hearts

I wasn't a huge fan of Clinique's CC

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Me, neither.  I'm finding BB and CC creams get an "FF" from me.

AlwaysGlamorous

I just started wearing the Diorskin Nude BB Creme. I have oily, acne prone skin and I'm LOVING this BB! I wore it today with Hourglass Veil Mineral primer in my t-zone for extra oil control and used MUFE Pro-Finish to set and for an extra dusting of color. I am using MUFE HD concealer for my post-acne discoloration but the Diorskin Nude BB gives a great light-medium coverage that even I, as a full coverage gal, really like the look of. 

The Diorskin Nude BB goes on smoothly and is very lightweight; I feel like I'm not wearing any makeup today. I applied with my BeautyBlender and it's a match made in complexion correction heaven. 

I recommend playing with different ways to apply your BB and CC creams--primer, no primer, brush, beautyblender, fingers, etc. Let us know how it goes!

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

This is EXACTLY the kind of feedback I need.  Thank you!

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

I was trying to comment but the page kept erroring out,.

I used the Dior BB diorskin nude. i always get the name messed up. it gives me a slight glow, lit from within. I have combo skin and dont find it to get greasy. Ive used a number of different powders over- LM, lorac, bare minerals etc and all work the same for me. i also always set everything with my scandinavia spray and then set my nose and chin with mufe hd after all is dry to control my oils. if needed i usually blot just once around 6hours 

ashhay

(0) Hearts

You can check out my post about Clinique's CC cream.

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Can you copy the link for me?  Can't find it.

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Anyone?  Anyone??

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • ashhay
    • aviscardi